Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Oh I thought infertile only makes you unable to have kids vaginally. Is there a way to replace this?

(But then why do I have kids from the prisoners I fucked this doesn't make any sense)

Kitsune1991

Apr 15, 2018
So I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to. Does anyone know how to get the "implant-tastic" perk? The Wiki page: isn't exactly clear on this. I remember seeing on the wiki that the doll maker is involved in some way to get the perk, but AFAIK that was untrue. Could someone guide me through on how to get the perk? I'm just trying to figure out how to get the perk in-game with having to resort to save editing.

TL;DR I just need a walkthrough on how to get the implant-tastic perk without a save editor, similarly to an elder trying to use a computer for the first time.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to. Does anyone know how to get the "implant-tastic" perk? The Wiki page: isn't exactly clear on this. I remember seeing on the wiki that the doll maker is involved in some way to get the perk, but AFAIK that was untrue. Could someone guide me through on how to get the perk? I'm just trying to figure out how to get the perk in-game with having to resort to save editing.

TL;DR I just need a walkthrough on how to get the implant-tastic perk without a save editor, similarly to an elder trying to use a computer for the first time.
This is what i could dig out on wiki, seem like you need to ask badger to stuff you with silicone and pick the 'Go Crazy' option: :giggle::coffee:

' Warning: Attempting to use the "Go Crazy" option while being a will result in a . Using the "Go Crazy" option on three separate occasions grants the . If the player also has the perk or subsequently obtains it from or the the perks will merge into the perk. '

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh I thought infertile only makes you unable to have kids vaginally. Is there a way to replace this?

(But then why do I have kids from the prisoners I fucked this doesn't make any sense)
Well, i guess you can upload your save again and i'll see if i can remove that perk for you.
Maybe replace it with my favorite 'ice cold' perk. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: Kitsune1991

Kitsune1991

Apr 15, 2018
This is what i could dig out on wiki, seem like you need to ask badger to stuff you with silicone and pick the 'Go Crazy' option: :giggle::coffee:

' Warning: Attempting to use the "Go Crazy" option while being a will result in a . Using the "Go Crazy" option on three separate occasions grants the . If the player also has the perk or subsequently obtains it from or the the perks will merge into the perk. '
Thank you, Void. I apparently didn't notice that tidbit on the wiki.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
and the other characters mainly follow suit
I disagree with this statement. Well...
Previously at any rate.

Since the conversion that's certainly the way this game has shifted towards.
However, until said conversion and Dhaal there were a pretty large amount of characters that didn't fall under the current trend of "everybody's a swinger". Or at the very least aren't penned as one.

Only since Dhaal that's basically been exclusively what's been put out.
For a "brief" recap:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of the characters in the game who aren't one-off and have content, it's not a small amount. So previously there would be something for him to look forward to.

New Texas despite that being the assumption, to the exception of like 3 NPCs, (both taurs and Zephyr) virtually none of the NPC's even mention their undoubtedly raunchy sex life. Two of them even have a bad end where they settle down with you.

On the flip side, there was way fewer NPC's explicitly spreading their love around for all to see: Most of Savin's characters (Anyxine, Taivra, Anno, Kaede, Kiro, Lieve etc), Mitzi, Amber, Penny, Paige, two Korgonne who I don't feel like looking up, a variant of Sera, Jack/Jill, (potentially) Quinn, Flahne, the 3 love starz, Badger, Haley, Ellie, presumably Zephyr, and potentially the frostwyrm.
I'm probably missing a handful that aren't listed above or written by Savin.

The game did a pretty decent enough job at casting a wide net before. It's been a swingers paradise for the last year and some change though
I'd still say it's worth him playing. But he should probably just quit the game once he gets to Dhaal.

It was this, i went straight to CoC2 and havent played the first one.
My condolences

Will_Klink

Aug 23, 2018

It does. It stops you from getting pregnant as well.

If you want to impregnate others and not get pregnant, you need Sterile. Conversely, if you want to get preg while not getting others preg, you need Firing Blanks
Like flacktrain90 posted. Lookup the perks Sterile (unable to get Steele preg) and Firing Blanks (unable to get npc preg). That will tell you which one you want ;) I hope this will help you.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Like flacktrain90 posted. Lookup the perks Sterile (unable to get Steele preg) and Firing Blanks (unable to get npc preg). That will tell you which one you want ;) I hope this will help you.
Yah but I've been playing with the Sterile perk the entire game and yet I knocked up so I don't know why I can't do it with Sera then?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it's only a vagina issue (but lets say it's the perk, then does that mean there's no way I can get sera pregnant then?)

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I keep getting crashes.

Version: 0.9.092-BACKER-ELECTRON#4719

TapingFan

Mar 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to flip the screen orientation on android? Right now I have to unplug my phone in order to have it right side up because my power cord is to short.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to flip the screen orientation on android? Right now I have to unplug my phone in order to have it right side up because my power cord is to short.
Turn on auto-rotate on your phone then lock the orientation in

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes