Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia Cheat

Yaakulte

May 11, 2023
It's work on Android you guys just did it wrong.

i decompile with PC using APK EASY TOOL.

note: i'm using Android port from the original thread, i just add cheat mod from here.

But if you already have the original version without Cheat and don't want to download again i recommend you decompile it with PC using APK EASY TOOL.
Thank you very much, bro.

BurninU

Sep 29, 2019
With the cheat mod, I cant find someone for emily to hire. Also, there is two emilys. Sometimes the game will freeze is you select the 2nd emily .

Aquibn8

Nov 5, 2020
It's work on Android you guys just did it wrong.

i decompile with PC using APK EASY TOOL.

note: i'm using Android port from the original thread, i just add cheat mod from here.

But if you already have the original version without Cheat and don't want to download again i recommend you decompile it with PC using APK EASY TOOL.
Can you please upload modded apk file? I did exactly what you said but after compiling it shows failed to sign.

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
Hey can you please tell me how am I supposed to replace the file on non rooted Android phone ? My android version is 12
Hello I did the rev engineering for the app basically decompiled and replaced and then compiled I have the mod version current

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019

This is apk cheat mod works good try it

vbukkake

Aug 26, 2023
WARNING: The maca plant before you reach 25% of the game will bug the game and you won't be able to move further so don't use it by cheat so soon
Yep, this mod breaks the game. Should really put a warning in the OP

Tapjazz

Nov 30, 2022
I have a problem on android that lighter is not in the store
I suspect this may have happened as I cheated talismans I haven't got honestly
Can anyone confirm or is lighter is missing for everyone?