Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia Cheat

Forec999

Sep 8, 2022

Overview:
This Mod is a simple Cheat mod for the Treasure of Nadia. Give yourself extra money or add talismans or chest keys to your inventory. If there are other farmable materials you would like added let me know. Not going to add key items or materials as it will most likely sequence break the game. Simply interact with the pot in your room to bring up the menu.​

Updated: 25/06/22
Game/Creator: NLT Media
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version: 1.0117
Language: English

Features:
Money, talisman and chest key cheats

Installation:
Windows:
Go into the game folder www>data . Extract or copy the mod files into this folder replacing the old file.
Mac:
Replace the map014.json file wherever that is stored normally under www>data in the game folder
Android:
Decompile apk, replace the file and recompile again

Change-Log:
Version 1.1 Added farmable plants to the list of items and rearranged list for easier use
Version 1.2 Added Broken Key

Main Version:

It didn't work (android)

Punto

Jun 18, 2020

Overview:
This Mod is a simple Cheat mod for the Treasure of Nadia. Give yourself extra money or add talismans or chest keys to your inventory. If there are other farmable materials you would like added let me know. Not going to add key items or materials as it will most likely sequence break the game. Simply interact with the pot in your room to bring up the menu.​

Updated: 25/06/22
Game/Creator: NLT Media
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version: 1.0117
Language: English

Features:
Money, talisman and chest key cheats

Installation:
Windows:
Go into the game folder www>data . Extract or copy the mod files into this folder replacing the old file.
Mac:
Replace the map014.json file wherever that is stored normally under www>data in the game folder
Android:
Decompile apk, replace the file and recompile again

Change-Log:
Version 1.1 Added farmable plants to the list of items and rearranged list for easier use
Version 1.2 Added Broken Key

Main Version:

where is the right link? I can only load cheat v10113.

fwalejoe

Oct 13, 2020
Download it and replace the map014.json file wherever that is stored
Thanks for creating this! However, I'm not seeing the map014.json file for download. I'm only seeing the rar file through MEGA. Interested to try this out!

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for creating this! However, I'm not seeing the map014.json file for download. I'm only seeing the rar file through MEGA. Interested to try this out!
You have to unpack the rar file to get the json file you need

danahold

Dec 23, 2021
WARNING: The maca plant before you reach 25% of the game will bug the game and you won't be able to move further so don't use it by cheat so soon
Hi, is there any way back? I stuck in the Squallmart with two of the Emily.

kisxyz

Sep 26, 2022
What is ? once again I was over 70% of the game and once again my save disappeared? there was a record with 50%, this is the third time so . What should I do I don't want to play the same game again?

some_thing3

Nov 26, 2020
It's work on Android you guys just did it wrong.

i decompile with PC using APK EASY TOOL.

note: i'm using Android port from the original thread, i just add cheat mod from here.

But if you already have the original version without Cheat and don't want to download again i recommend you decompile it with PC using APK EASY TOOL.

Last edited:

handa seishuu

May 24, 2018
It's work on Android you guys just did it wrong.

i decompile with PC using APK EASY TOOL.
I'm uploading android version with cheat, wait a minute i will update this post as soon as the upload is complete.

But if you already have the original version without Cheat, i recommend you decompile with PC using APK EASY TOOL.
Thanks man, i just decided to download the game and was searching for someone who did that. Coming back later to download this.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Huge thanks for making this. You're a lifesaver lol
I tried Cheat Engine, but it's been so long since I used it that I just gave up. I lost my ToN save file and I'm not grinding through all that shit again.