Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia Cheat

ghsg.hg

May 9, 2022
Hi. is there a specific way to replace the .rar file into the map014.jason file? because I have tried these 3:

-take out the Map014.jason file and just put in the .rar file, with its original name (TreasureOfNadiaCheat.rar)
-take out the Map014 file and rename the .rar file into the Map014 file (tried both renaming .rar file to .json file and not renaming the file type)
-I also tried keeping both files in the data folder with there original name and and and file type.

I'm not really a coder and so can someone lmk how I'm suppose to replace the file map014.json file exactly?

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hi. is there a specific way to replace the .rar file into the map014.jason file? because I have tried these 3:

-take out the Map014.jason file and just put in the .rar file, with its original name (TreasureOfNadiaCheat.rar)
-take out the Map014 file and rename the .rar file into the Map014 file (tried both renaming .rar file to .json file and not renaming the file type)
-I also tried keeping both files in the data folder with there original name and and and file type.

I'm not really a coder and so can someone lmk how I'm suppose to replace the file map014.json file exactly?
A rar file is a compressed container. The actual file you need is inside the rar file, you need to download winrar or 7zip to extract the files from the rar file. The rar file contains the map014.json file which you copy in and replace

Reactions: ghsg.hg

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
Android user here, trying to decompile an app for the first time. I googled how to do this. I downloaded apk extractor. That worked like a charm. Then I went to javadecompilers, I chose the apk and hit decompile but nothing happens? Is there an app that decompiles? Because I couldn't find one. I also tried decompiler.com and it said it was decompiling and uploading but 2 hours later nothing. Doesn't even show a progress bar. Do I have to be rooted for this?

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
Looks like you have to have a pc. To do that. I'll just play this on pc if I have to get on my pc anyways. This sucks. Lol

stream002

Jun 29, 2022
nice, now no more hours and hours of farming that talisman since u only got few hundred gold from selling that but those house renovation cost 25k++

stream002

Jun 29, 2022
Thank! But i don't known use
if you are using WIndows, go to your game directory > www > data.
Here you can see the original `Map014.json` file, rename that to `Map014_ori.json`
after u download the mod, extract the content and copy the file `Map014.json` to the previous game data

to activate the mod, go to your Home, go upstairs to your bed and click the Pot. A menu will pop up asking to `Add Money` or `Add Item`

TacosTaco

Apr 1, 2020
I know this question has been asked, but answers are unsatisfactory. Can anyone who has installed this mod for Android give specific applications for use when recompiling and decompiler? I would appreciate that and instructions. That would be sick and poggers.

dlowed527

Jun 11, 2022
Are we suppose to get past a certain point before being able to interact with the pot? I get the modified files notification but I'm not able to pull up the mod menu

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Are we suppose to get past a certain point before being able to interact with the pot? I get the modified files notification but I'm not able to pull up the mod menu
Nope should work off the bat

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
Dude it doesn't work. I've tried to do it renaming the apk file to zip and all that. Didn't work. Tried it many times. I didn't use any tool to decompile it but I'm sure it won't work that way either. Why don't you try and check if it does. If it doesn't work for you could you please just remove the Android part in OP. I've wasted 2 hours trying this. Don't want anyone else to go through it. Thanks a lot.
This mod actually works first you need a apk easy tool download it then copy your apk game file to pc/laptop then install the apk easy tool run it first decompile app after decompiling don't close the apk easy tool let it run then go to the folder treasure Nadia / assets /data/ then replace the Map014 with the crack or cheat mod which you can download from here and then again go to apk easy tool recompile ityou can also watch some YouTube video it will help you if not my reply will helps