• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes
D

Deleted member 719178

For some strange reason only the Quest 1 and the goddess CG is unlocked in the gallery for me, even though I went and beat the game and went through a whole bunch of scenes while at it. I have a feeling that this is only from the pre-installed save files. This happening to anyone? I should also add that I get a pop up saying something along the lines "Cannot write to Game.ini", maybe that's the cause for the CG not unlocking for me? I don't know how to fix the game not being able to access the Game.ini file so if it's what's causing the CG gallery to bug out I would appreciate it if someone told me how to fix it. Thanks ahead.

Edit: I am a might idiot! I had my files in Hidden mode and it obscured access to the files! Please excuse my idiocy. Hopefully no one experiences my mistakes.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Warning!!!
So who does not buy it all and the game starts with the steam version can now expect to get ACC blocked.
But only if in this version the hir is distributed with steam starts.
Because it has already been noted at steam that 50% did not buy it and have run with steam.
The ones who are so dum and run it with steam I can only buy it fast.
Sons is at risk of losing your complete acc with all your games.
Emphasize it only if who wants to start the game and steam goes on is affected.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
does this game have important choices and does it have endings with the sup characters or at least different endings?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Wish I knew the save editor value for affections just so I can make my team play naked well the females.

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
is it just me or the game just too easy, lv Claire up to lv2 and she basically invincible, with the axe she deal over 4000 dmg per hit, kill everything in the game. And the choice of clothes is kind of meaning less because the less she wear, the stronger she become (at least to the point I'm playing)

Reactions: World enjoyer

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Wonder if uncensor path folks forgot the heroine's sprite or if it was censored in such a convoluted way that removing it was not worth the hassle.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I do guild quest and the only thing raising is their desire and is it only guild quest or is it just having them in your party while fighting?
I've done one and it raised the blue-hair lolita's Affection by 1. It's the one where you have to go fetch her from the store (not sure if you have to add her to the party first, probably not) and go to the woodlands with her for the hidden flower area.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes