4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Niuniuniuu

Jul 20, 2018
Hi everyone,

My name is chiakisan. I also go by Rakushun.

I'm the publisher of "Treasure Hunter Claire" and "Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~." We worked really hard to bring these games to the West in native English. And the games are currently on sale for 25% and 35% off respectively. If you could help us out by considering purchasing our games, we'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

The uncensor patch can be acquired from our website at

You can also purchase the games at JAST USA and Manga Gamer:

Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~

Steam:

Do no doubt for a second there, most of us will go and buy your awesome game. Thank you for translating this.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Im stuck, I've got the treasure from the castle in the clouds place and went back and apparently that gay looking guy took it somewhere and I cant find out where?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
At this size (1.1G) I am expecting much...but the options for this look too good to pass up. It hits quite a few of my buttons.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
"No.013 Collect Materials for My products"
I'm stuck like this task to go finish?
I'm also stuck here, I have Milith in my party, but the quest doesn't activate when I go to the Western Forest. I've been to every area, but nothing triggers and there's no 'shiny' thing I can activate anywhere. Not sure what to do now.

Edit: Nevermind, just thought to check the tombstone looking thing where you met the Japanese girl and it's there. Literally the only place I hadn't searched yet.

Sevi

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Just finished the game, started a new game +, anyway to unlock the gallery besides grinding every event?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes