4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
is it just me or the game just too easy, lv Claire up to lv2 and she basically invincible, with the axe she deal over 4000 dmg per hit, kill everything in the game. And the choice of clothes is kind of meaning less because the less she wear, the stronger she become (at least to the point I'm playing)
It's like you don't like overpowered protagonists or something.

But yeah, it does kind of take away some of the challenge.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I've done one and it raised the blue-hair lolita's Affection by 1. It's the one where you have to go fetch her from the store (not sure if you have to add her to the party first, probably not) and go to the woodlands with her for the hidden flower area.
does the affection raising start later in the game? because so far I at were Yukino(the huge chested one found in the forest) disapeared after meting the thief and so far none of the character have any affection.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
When you get to five affection, the characters won't ask for money to be in your party, I think. The affection quests also often include events for their characters.

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
hey dudes, can you please help me with a little problem? the game doesn't fit in the screen to me, every time I try to play it, it appears to be cut at the bottom and the right; any idea on how to fix that?

Reactions: MrHuntler

KainbloodOmen

Mar 10, 2018
Hello everyone,

I need help in the game. I have done all the quests until the 57 but i found nothing after. Someone can help me, thanks in advance.

Edit: I found it was in the desert.

Reactions: leoandy and Strus86

SamSkywalker

Jul 21, 2018
Hey guys , great works here . But i have a problem , i have a 1920 x 1080 resolution , and the screen doesn't fit well . Alt + enter won't work either

SIRzet

Jul 21, 2018
Pretty sure there aren't any content changes between the JP version and (glorious) uncensored Eng version, so I'm leaving this barebones walkthrough from the JP version. I'll post gallery save later today or tomorrow (although you can fully unlock the gallery after getting one of the ends via the teddy bear in your room after New Game+)

Also, before anyone asks, to get the true ending, you need to have no lust, no/low karma, all character quests done (except for their last ones, I think)
are you really gonna post gallery save ?? xD

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
hey dudes, can you please help me with a little problem? the game doesn't fit in the screen to me, every time I try to play it, it appears to be cut at the bottom and the right; any idea on how to fix that?
Hey guys , great works here . But i have a problem , i have a 1920 x 1080 resolution , and the screen doesn't fit well . Alt + enter won't work either

Y'know, I think it should be a requirement to know how to search through a thread before asking any question, because there's a chance that it's already been answered.

Oh, and by the way, F11 fullscreens the window. Did you try that?

Reactions: SamSkywalker

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
Y'know, I think it should be a requirement to know how to search through a thread before asking any question, because there's a chance that it's already been answered.

yes, captain obvious, and nothing changes

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
is there any full saves with ng+ unlocked also if you max out dom is there no way to level up/gain sub cause i cant seem to do it

SamSkywalker

Jul 21, 2018

Thanks dude , i will remember next time .

Real1855

Aug 30, 2017
Ok, a long time ago someone from ulmf released a working cheat table for the last released version of the game(in japanese). I've tested a bit and it still works with the english release from Kagura Games. This table makes life so easier to follow any route anyway and can edit even character cloths... sharing it here... I think they also picked Pres that can't say no from this game developers to translate... i just hope my self-made table for that game in jp still works with their translation later because that would make life way easier hahaha.
Where do I put this?

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Remind me which quest that is, I could help.
Quest 13 Goth Loli Quest01 HScene
Talk to the girl in her shop
-> Goblin Forest -> Near the little tomb
If you touch red flower loli well get it!
Give 500ml and 5Hpoint for loli
Go to the flower bed

i cant find the tomb and i do not see any red flower.

Reactions: World enjoyer

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Quest 13 Goth Loli Quest01 HScene
Talk to the girl in her shop
-> Goblin Forest -> Near the little tomb
If you touch red flower loli well get it!
Give 500ml and 5Hpoint for loli
Go to the flower bed

i cant find the tomb and i do not see any red flower.
It's the place Yukino was at. Go there with Milith in your party and look for a hidden passage.

Reactions: ViktorReznov

gianttofu

Aug 15, 2017
Need help with quest 013. Help Mil gather flowers from western Forrest. I'm there but nothing triggers. No idea what to do

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes