Padre_Bombita

Dec 11, 2021
what kinda transformations are there in this game?
If I haven't missed anything there are 2 (kinda) transformations:
- one is princess getting transformed into more devilish form (nothing drastic, just some wings and claws)
- second is kinda a transformation in one bad end artwor, where you could see the main character starts turning to stone

If you want to play the game for just the transformations (like I did), then there is not much of an interest here, but otherwise it is an OK platformer, that took me around 1 hour to finish.

jessicah1996

Jan 14, 2019
so does anyone have a save right before you fight the bat lady? the one with the Egg attack that can trap you?

RockRom

Mar 13, 2020
There's no BGM, and some actions don't have sound effects. Is this normal? And if it's not, does anyone know a fix?

MofCulture

Mar 21, 2024
Game doesn't work, keeps saying that it doesn't find MSVCR1440.dll even if i have japan as my location

wxw1xw1

Jun 29, 2023
u need to install the file it says and place it in the folder, u can just google the name
I'm gonna need some help too.. I downloaded the missing dll files and put them in the folder, then it gave me this error. Apologies but I'm a bit slow with computers.

Reactions: BlackGhost94

Marcus194

Jan 22, 2019
I went through the game but i didn't find the scene witth the horse how do i find it?:cry:

Last edited:

handyhypocrite

Apr 20, 2024
I'll be honest I don't know what it takes to write a review but tldr.

Combat sucks. The hitboxes are weird and the boss attacks/enemy knockdowns rely on overused grappling/escape mechanics with an 'escape' threshold meter whenever you're simply knocked down. It has the added luxury of not having invincibility frames or having a movement system good enough not to warrant its poor platforming. While I didn't care for the CG since it's just a slightly moving still frame with a generic hentai protagonist voice over, other things such as NPCs not interacting with you if they're facing away from you while trying to talk to them, very, very threadbare levels that feel as though you could pick up and make them in a level editor in 10 minutes a piece, max- or the fact that the controls for window resizing, frame rate and sound all have to be done through the read.me, separate EXEs, or manually adjusting the volume without a dedicated menu on its own. The sprites are a bit cute if albeit simple but the amount of minimal effort for this game came at the cost of its enjoyability. I spent more time writing this than I did actually playing the game. For reference I stopped playing at the spider boss since it was just another 'don't get hit' fight with frankly broken aiming/attack triggering from the boss unable to hit you while firing its webs but on contact the boss does damage to you. And it's an example of floatier jump/falling mechanics that were changed at the start of the second level. I'd expect to see these issues in a flash game, not something someone's selling for actual money.

Jun 17, 2020
I'll be honest I don't know what it takes to write a review but tldr.

Combat sucks. The hitboxes are weird and the boss attacks/enemy knockdowns rely on overused grappling/escape mechanics with an 'escape' threshold meter whenever you're simply knocked down. It has the added luxury of not having invincibility frames or having a movement system good enough not to warrant its poor platforming. While I didn't care for the CG since it's just a slightly moving still frame with a generic hentai protagonist voice over, other things such as NPCs not interacting with you if they're facing away from you while trying to talk to them, very, very threadbare levels that feel as though you could pick up and make them in a level editor in 10 minutes a piece, max- or the fact that the controls for window resizing, frame rate and sound all have to be done through the read.me, separate EXEs, or manually adjusting the volume without a dedicated menu on its own. The sprites are a bit cute if albeit simple but the amount of minimal effort for this game came at the cost of its enjoyability. I spent more time writing this than I did actually playing the game. For reference I stopped playing at the spider boss since it was just another 'don't get hit' fight with frankly broken aiming/attack triggering from the boss unable to hit you while firing its webs but on contact the boss does damage to you. And it's an example of floatier jump/falling mechanics that were changed at the start of the second level. I'd expect to see these issues in a flash game, not something someone's selling for actual money.
The hitboxes are both a blessing and a curse.
Hitboxes for your character are comically large, but so is everything else.

If anyone's good with code can you make an copy that has an F2 and F3 ingame cheat? Along with an F4 damager?
F2 - Restore one point of health
F3 - restore weapon power
F4 - reduce health by one point

One point of health = 4 units.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Reactions: wxw1xw1

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I did all the things in the thread, including look for other fixes. The (0xc000007b) error still won't go away. I tried to install the NET thing, it said I already had it installed on my pc. I'm completely lost.
What version did you try to install? Did you install both a x86 and a x64 type for said version?

Reactions: wxw1xw1

wxw1xw1

Jun 29, 2023
What version did you try to install? Did you install both a x86 and a x64 type for said version?
Just reinstalled everything, turns out one of the things didn't finish downloading and stopped. Everything works now, you're a lifesaver man. Big thank you.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes