Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
damn this game plays like a piece of shit , sorry furries .
Are you talking about performance or mechanics?

If it's performance, I'm running the 60 fps version on my potato of a PC and its doing fine.

If you mean mechanics.. yeah..

My first impression is it's like trying to play a Mega Man X game as Zero, except the stages are uninspired and Zero sucks.

Last edited:

LupuseDei26

Jan 8, 2018
After like, eight years of uhh enjoying H-games, this is one of my all-time favourites. Absolutely recommend a playthrough, though it takes a bit getting used to the gameplay. The DLC was sadly quite limited and reused some animations.

Reactions: Forge Wright

PHAUX

Dec 7, 2018
Not too bad the first boss gave me some real trouble tho felt super clunky to fight with how difficult dodging things is in the game.

LupuseDei26

Jan 8, 2018
in one of the rooms the midgets in you need to use the heavy attack from the...4th boss? on the crystal hanging up to break it and make him go crazy
I can't seem to find it, which room is this in?

EDIT: I seem to have found the room, it's in level 4 shortly before the final boss. Breaking the crystal changes his pose but he won't do anything.

Last edited:

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
I can't seem to find it, which room is this in?

EDIT: I seem to have found the room, it's in level 4 shortly before the final boss. Breaking the crystal changes his pose but he won't do anything.
The room you can normally only go in when nude? Go in when clothed after breaking the crystal.

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
Is there anyway to replay boss fights in this game? If not, is there any way someone could drop save points for each boss? It's a big ask, but I'd be grateful.

Also, does anyone know how to get the scene where the protag is forced to succ the horse guy off? He always does the standard first scene for me.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
oh? wondered when this would show up here. its not a bad game but the combat has some jank and deathspiral problems. btw might wanna add the mind control or similar tag given how the mushroom enemies attack works when naked. all and all hope this isnt the only game in the seires jank aside its somewhat fun and dont be scared to use healing items or to grind for healing when needed some of the boss attacks can be nasty.

harrierstrike

Sep 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pressing F1 > settings > game screen , setting full Screen then Ok and restarting the game worked for me. Just don't alt+tab while playing or it will be reduced again.

Reactions: Greg_

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Is there anyway to replay boss fights in this game? If not, is there any way someone could drop save points for each boss? It's a big ask, but I'd be grateful.

Also, does anyone know how to get the scene where the protag is forced to succ the horse guy off? He always does the standard first scene for me.
If you go through the game from the other save file, the one that leaves Stage 5 for you, the second time the horse chases you ends in an impassable barrier and you have to fight him the old fashioned way. His lewd grab during this phase is the succ.

Reactions: Noctis_
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes