4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

i.4te.satan

Oct 11, 2018
I think I ran into a bug playing the mac version. After the MC visits the park for the first time the navigation buttons don't seem to work anymore. I sat on the bench and interacted with the slowly walking couple and the girls and then stood up but It won't let me leave that screen.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I see the Voyeur and Cheating tags which for me is never a good sign.
Who is the one cheating and who is the Voyer?

For me, I do not like games where the MC's love interests or potential love interests are cheating (ntr) or doing anything sexually with other men.

Its a hard no from me dawg.

So if its the women cheating on the MC, unless there is a path to prevent it, NOT JUST AVOID, but actually keep them single/away from other men, I'm going to have to pass on this one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
New game's coming along smoothly.
1594224600267.png
It's gonna be a kinetic novel featuring Jessica and some other characters. First part will be released in July.

• Haha
Reactions: king2854

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It's Ashley and Fred ^^ Have you talked to Carol after that? Carol conversation has dialogue options that are shown as ### and are unclickable at first. I thought this will be enough to hint to visit her from time to time checking. Perhaps there should be another hint.
Yes you're right it's Ashley and Fred my bad :D, had to spam their events a couple of times untill it showed me "boost flame" on Carol and took it from there. Thanks !
????? wat :D //// i just now realized there is another section of the shop .... -_-
After i found the flame button on Carol and went to the shop, clicked the question mark and it was Ethan running away from Carol and the big strap on. After that it is as you say
Go to the other side of the store and take/give back the dildo
Check if Carol has a boost flame option.
The pace of the game is too fast really, I'm working on an actual gameplay at the moment, stats for characters, training your powers, jobs, money + some other stuff. And once the progression is slowed down I think it'll be more clear what to do. Not to mention that I'll add hints xD
Have you tried looking out of the window?
So, if i got it right:
Carol: Get her flame hight enough to fuck with Ethan. You can get into the part eventually.
Ashley: If you get her flame high enough and you get Fred`s flame too theiy will ended up fucking, but otside the MC`s view. Also, if you steal the dildo at the shop, she ended up fucking with Carol as a lesbian sub(and probably you if you intervene).
Fred: Get his flame high enough and he will eventually cheat his wife with Ashley.

I am missing something?
LaserSaysPew, I've run into 3 pretty bad bugs.

1, when you wake up on the second day and do not click the window and talk to ashley the game thinks you're on the first day so when you go back to your bedroom you have the message from the first 1 with the message about the "free skip" which then puts your game at night and you are unable to click the bed,

2, After unlocking the cafe once in there if u skip time too much you get put on a blank white screen with the options for inside the cafe if you leave the cafe and go to your bedroom you can't sleep it says "its too early"

3, When starting a new game your previous save causes the new game to bug out making you unable to click on the window, "had to restart and make a new game 4 times before i was able to actually get the scene 2 work.

Is there any chance you could add a skip feature to the game to skip the grind. Its extremely annoying only being able to use the ability 1 time a day on the random people as you end up doing the same think 10-15 times to get anywhere in what i would like to see is that the ability restriction be removed for the powering up phase so with each time you can use it 1 times on each person

The main ability should be daily but the powering up should be multiple times but on different people cannot power up on the same person more then 1 time. Thats just my suggestion tho :D

Reactions: BobCarter

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
What's the status of this game.
I think I played it back up to update 3 release.

Had downloaded Episode 4 and just been trying it, but cannot find any way to make saves at 'interesting' points.

Really?
Or am I missing something simple?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is no more ... You can pretty much abbandon it to the
trenches ... warranting the On-Hold tag until dev releases those
2 other games where the skills should progress..

One dead line was set 4 the kinetic novel: 3rd week of January 2021
”a kinetic novel focused on the story with more or less photo-real pictures(similar to TsT but better)”

” working on the game every day,
images are 99% done, script/dialogues are written,
all what's left is a bit of coding,
compiling all of it together and creating some flavour
like logo/bg for main menu etc.
Oh, and one more thing that's left is to figure out the name of the game ”

So pitch in, Y”all ... what name do y”all want 4 the new game???

” 3 names at the moment:
Maternal Instinct (kinda meh)
Mother Knows Best (probably this one)
Jessica and the Goblet of Big Dicks (close second) ”
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dev wants the game to be called ”Mother knows best” ... dicuss.
Nice work, I like it! Keep it up!
It could be a good thing to make all fetishes optional, as to cater to a larger audience
Releasing a 0.01 with only voyeur scenes is probably not going to get the response you want. I can already see a lot of people walking away.
I mean as long as you're open minded and thinking about adding femdom and mind control why not add a little sissy transformation and traps.:oops: As optional of course.

Reactions: Henry73au
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes