StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Dunno if its you or me, but when I play the game its all like this
View attachment 2779166

Try the following. Go to the folder you have Translucydity in, while holding down
SHIFT on your keyboard click the Translucydity game with your mouse, a screen will then popup,
under RENDER chose "Force ANGLE2 Render" then quit. Game should play normal now.

Last edited:
Reactions: NPC041188

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is the trans content avoidable?

Are they trying to say the trans is the loli?
If so I am sorry but a guy with a dick is not a loli.

• Angry
Reactions: the_stiffler

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Is the trans content avoidable?

Are they trying to say the trans is the loli?
If so I am sorry but a guy with a dick is not a loli.
Trans is not avoidable, it's basically the only content.
And yes they mean to say the trans is the loli, she has a youthful appearance and iirc you can set the age ... but i'd have to agree that it isn't really loli (mostly because she just doesn't come across as that young).

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Trans is not avoidable, it's basically the only content.
And yes they mean to say the trans is the loli, she has a youthful appearance and iirc you can set the age ... but i'd have to agree that it isn't really loli (mostly because she just doesn't come across as that young).
Thanks for the info then it is nothing but bait and switch.
Loli needs to be removed and "gay" and "shota" put it.

Male IE: Shota has dicks.
Female IE: Loli has pussy.

The woke crowd all can go jump in a lake for all I care but irregardless its not a she but a him acting like a she so instead of it being loli it should be shota.

Now if he would get it cut off and have a vagina instead then you can call "it" a loli.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Thanks for the info then it is nothing but bait and switch.
Loli needs to be removed and "gay" and "shota" put it.

Male IE: Shota has dicks.
Female IE: Loli has pussy.

The woke crowd all can go jump in a lake for all I care but irregardless its not a she but a him acting like a she so instead of it being loli it should be shota.

Now if he would get it cut off and have a vagina instead then you can call "it" a loli.
As much as this is an obvious shit post, the description starts off by saying it is a transwoman you can play as. That in itself makes me not bait and switch, as does being able to set the age.

Reactions: the_stiffler

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
As much as this is an obvious shit post, the description starts off by saying it is a transwoman you can play as. That in itself makes me not bait and switch, as does being able to set the age.
Using the loli tag for a trans man/women is not loli no mater how you want to try and spin it.

Its getting worst every day that the trans community wants everything to be looked at as trans and no one else can have a say about it.
Bullshit, loli = female a real female with a vagina and not a guy with a dick who thinks he is a girl.
This is bait and switch, over 99% of players who search for the "loli" tag are looking for female and not a guy with a dick who thinks he is a girl.

• Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]
Not a guy with a dick who thinks he is a girl.

It does not matter anymore for I will place this on the ignored list so you can keep your bait and switch.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes