Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Gay men who have to see loads of non-gay content marked with the only tag they can use care. Like me.
And many others.

I'm pretty sure that on this site, if a dick goes into a body with just a dick, that's a "Gay" tag. If a dick goes into a body with a dick and a pussy, it's not. The trans person in this story only has a dick, so I'm pretty sure that makes the "Gay" tag correct for this site.

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I'm pretty sure that on this site, if a dick goes into a body with just a dick, that's a "Gay" tag. If a dick goes into a body with a dick and a pussy, it's not. The trans person in this story only has a dick, so I'm pretty sure that makes the "Gay" tag correct for this site.
I decided to check the F95 tag rules. The rule for 'Gay' states:
  • Gay [Any sex act between two or more males. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters.]
The main character is clearly transgender, and therefore falls under the exclusion to this being a Gay sex game.

There really isn't much room for interpretation here. It's a cut and dry case that this game does not meet the criteria for the 'Gay' tag.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
  • Gay [Any sex act between two or more males. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters.]
The main character is clearly transgender, and therefore falls under the exclusion to this being a Gay sex game.

There really isn't much room for interpretation here. It's a cut and dry case that this game does not meet the criteria for the 'Gay' tag.
I stand corrected, thank you.

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022

THANK YOU!

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
They need to create a Tag to separate Transgender from Transsexual
Yeah, the more tags the better, I think. It's easy to search multiple tags, it's impossible search for half of a tag. Also a lot of confusion would be cleared up if they replaced the gay tag with an m/m tag. you still get people in the comments saying lesbians should get a game a gay tag.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Action was hot. I went the male protag route and found it quite enjoyable, even if only rimming her. That said, the previews post game suggested this was a continuing thing rather than completed (eg: Mom & Lucy blowing the Priest)... Is this a multi-part thing that's considered 'completed' in each release or something more as the story has a fairly awesome backstory and heaps of potential, especially with the nun walking in right at the end....?

Reactions: sauron72

Todjak

Jun 6, 2023
Transgender and transsexual mean the same thing. It's not referring to sexuality but sex (characteristics).
You who are putting everything together, but that's not the reality. I'm drawn to this game as being Homosexual, and I wish I could find more games like that in a Tag. In the same way that you are complaining about games like this placed in Tag Gay.
My older brother was born in sex female, but he always saw himself as a boy, he showed me in his drawings since childhood.He grew up and is about to marry a lesbian girl (homosexual), my brother never had dysphoria, he just never saw himself as a woman, he always loved his body the way it is, and his fiancée loves it the way it is.
I recommend you get out of your box and research cultures around the world, especially the Wodaabe tribe, and the question remains, what would a Trans person be like in a society where the criteria of Femininity and Masculinity are different or inverted?
I will not return to this subject here.

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
You who are putting everything together, but that's not the reality. I'm drawn to this game as being Homosexual, and I wish I could find more games like that in a Tag. In the same way that you are complaining about games like this placed in Tag Gay.
My older brother was born in sex female, but he always saw himself as a boy, he showed me in his drawings since childhood.He grew up and is about to marry a lesbian girl (homosexual), my brother never had dysphoria, he just never saw himself as a woman, he always loved his body the way it is, and his fiancée loves it the way it is.
I recommend you get out of your box and research cultures around the world, especially the Wodaabe tribe, and the question remains, what would a Trans person be like in a society where the criteria of Femininity and Masculinity are different or inverted?
I will not return to this subject here.
I just said that transgender and transsexual can be used interchangeably. I'm a trans man. Personally, I differentiate between these two terms but most people don't.
I just thought you were someone who thought the "-sexual" part of transsexual refers to sexual attraction, since that's how sexualities are referred to. No need to rant.

ChummyChonka

Aug 17, 2017
View attachment 2778941

Loli…
• • • • •

thanks, ChummyChonka.

cheers, all.
Well, to be perfectly honest, I wasn't sure if it should get the loli tag. Still aren't.
I thought better safe than sorry and she does look kinda young.
Anyways, loli content in the traditional sense isn't allowed to begin with, if I understand the rules correctly that is. Prepubescent characters are banned. I suppose a hebe tag would be more fitting.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Well at least this site is good enough not to let him get away with the "Female Protagonist"; he is selling it as on the other sites...

Would also dispute the Loli tag... As his media defaults to age 18... Even if changeable to underage, it should be Shota instead. Underaged males are Shota, by definition.
Is this the face of an 18 year old boy?:
Capture.JPG
Does said underaged character possess a vagina?
If answer is no, not a Loli.... And not a Futa... Only a futa on this site because they stupidly combine futa and trans into one tag.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes