Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
ChummyChonka or anyone of you brainiacs who knows how to make those textbox mods, could you please make one for this game? Because not only is that textbox obnoxious, but normally I just put the y.outline.rpy file in the game folder, and Bob's your uncle. But when I do that with this game, it causes the game to not load, saying that parsing the script failed. So if the dev, or anyone else can fix this issue, I'd be very much obliged, as the textbox really gets in the way of the game's (any game, in fact) actual content.

JulienSlink

Oct 6, 2022
Wow, Father and a female looking littile boy, what a desecration. lol. Looking forward to have a try

Feb 10, 2018
Pretty good game. Real short but interested to see what comes next. Don't know why this is tagged loli.

is lucy true mc?
It seems that way but the two paths that lead to what is clearly the true ending are pretty much identical. Guess we'll have to wait to see what the dev does with this concept next.

So the incest in this one in between father/daugther-son? no mom?
There is only one sex scene... Lucy and Priest.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperPerv96

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Sinning is winning, it seems. Also the last place in the world I would expect a Star Wars reference.

This is a short novel. So I’ll keep the review short as well. It has four paths, two playable characters and three endings over one interaction. One sex scene depending on your choices and a whole lot of text. I finished the game three times because I wanted to see every ending. Because this game does something interesting. It keeps the story small, but twists it in a way that’s quite.. interesting.

So Lucy identifies as a trans woman, as she’s currently in her transition period. She still has her cock, developed a little chest and has long, blonde hair. The story unfolds as Lucy meets the pastor, who is angry with her for expressing her transgenderism. You can choose who to play and choose how the response goes, potentially damaging the relationship beyond repair or repairing the bond between Lucy and the pastor.

The latter is of course the most interesting of stories, as how does a man of god reconcile his affection towards a transgender woman? This screams transphobia, but the dev smartly sidesteps the tropes to bring a more nuanced story about impersonation, weird affection and maybe a mental disorder here and there.

One sex scene, you get to pick parts of it and the ending. It’s finished 3 times in an hour so while it isn’t much in terms of playtime - it does give room for an interesting plot. One of the storylines actually features Lucy’s mother, who graces the cover of the game as well. I enjoyed this. If you’re wondering, the sexual trans content is hardly even there. It’s like a hard cock and an ejaculation, so transphobic warriors rest at ease.

3 / 5 for effort. .5 point for the ‘I am your father’ joke. Could have been a four if it was a little more elaborate.

Reactions: Maverick1965

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
There used to be a place in Frisco called Finnochio's. Had all types there. Cute, not-so cute, bearded, you get the picture. But it shutdown in 1999.
well i dated i trans she was very cute, with a micro dick and very well submissive, so bad she had a very good job offer in another city and moved there

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
"You can either play as an 18yo trans woman called Lucy or as Father Maynard"
Thanks so much for the choice of MC. It doesn't take that much work render-wise (I think) & allows you to play on either side of the dynamic.
I wish more 2 character games went this route.
I would love to play most games if I could switch perspective to the dom/top male as MC.

Reactions: AMRFTY

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Guys breaking news is that an Australian dev who some people think is the dev of Proud Father has just been arrested.
Source Some devs have gone into hiding.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes