Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yamichan

Dec 28, 2019
Hi for anyone subscribed to Translator++ patreon can anyone tell me how the points and stuff works I'm a bit confused.

Basically I only want to get the patreon version for access to chatgpt and other LLM addons, should I first purchase a higher plan then downgrade or do I need to remain on a higher plan? Also if anyone is subscribed and has access to better knowledge on the latest version can you let me know what features and plan I will need for that?

Also do I need to maintain my subscription to have access to my addons? I'm fine with skipping updates for many months if it's unnecessary as I'm very satisfied with the public translator++ just that my experience will be vastly improved if I can customise the chatgpt and LLM functionality on the premium

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi everyone.
Big question, to which I couldn't find an answer.
Many games have variables such as names or other things that are shown in square brackets [ ], obviously if the translator translates them for me then the game won't work.
For example translated can become or [me] and therefore I lose the correlations.
How do I tell traslator++ and where should I insert this information so that it excludes me from the translation everything that:
- is in square brackets [ ]
- that is, everything that has the extension .mp3, .ogg and . wave
and so on.... once I understand the command I then apply it to everything.
Thank you all

donor

Jun 16, 2019
Hi everyone.
Big question, to which I couldn't find an answer.
Many games have variables such as names or other things that are shown in square brackets [ ], obviously if the translator translates them for me then the game won't work.
For example translated can become or [me] and therefore I lose the correlations.
How do I tell traslator++ and where should I insert this information so that it excludes me from the translation everything that:
- is in square brackets [ ]
- that is, everything that has the extension .mp3, .ogg and . wave
and so on.... once I understand the command I then apply it to everything.
Thank you all
If I am not wrong here then you can just remove the brackets entirely using replace, that should work too

when using google translating then the brackets changes from "【 】" to "[ ]" which gives error, so just fix that maybe

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
If I am not wrong here then you can just remove the brackets entirely using replace, that should work too

when using google translating then the brackets changes from "【 】" to "[ ]" which gives error, so just fix that maybe
Hi, the problem is not the brackets but what's inside.
For example, in some games the character is called [john] and if I translate the various files from English to Italian the name is changed sometimes to [giovanni] and sometimes to [john] and so the game gives me a lot of errors .
I can proceed with the "replace", but it becomes a huge job if in a game there are 10 names and maybe 15-20 chapters in which to check all the individual names and letters.

What I would need is to understand where and how I can set on Translator++ that what is inside the square brackets in the translation remains as it is.
For example
ENG : "But what did you do [john]?"
ITA : " Ma cosa hai fatto [john]?" and not "Ma cosa hai fatto [giovanni]?"

Same thing for songs if there are music like "door.mp3" google translates everything and therefore "porta.mp3" (porta is the translation of door in Italian)

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I can proceed with the "replace", but it becomes a huge job if in a game there are 10 names and maybe 15-20 chapters in which to check all the individual names and letters.
There's a "Replace All" function in the same "Replace" window. Just be careful how you use it, as it does exactly as it says.

donor

Jun 16, 2019
Hi, the problem is not the brackets but what's inside.
For example, in some games the character is called [john] and if I translate the various files from English to Italian the name is changed sometimes to [giovanni] and sometimes to [john] and so the game gives me a lot of errors .

What I would need is to understand where and how I can set on Translator++ that what is inside the square brackets in the translation remains as it is.
For example
ENG : "But what did you do [john]?"
ITA : " Ma cosa hai fatto [john]?" and not "Ma cosa hai fatto [giovanni]?"

Same thing for songs if there are music like "door.mp3" google translates everything and therefore "porta.mp3" (porta is the translation of door in Italian)
That's why I said to remove the brackets using replace all function and see if it works ( usually errors like those goes away when remove those brackets in my mtl translation anyway)
It won't give error that way but also show different names accoording to translation

qwertdewq

Aug 2, 2018
Hi. Is there a way to force translator to put certain symbols exactly where they were before translation?
Currently trying to translate a game that uses commas as separators at the end of most lines but after translation some of them are missing and it puts commas in the middle of sentences on it's own as well. Is there any kind of solution or suggestion about it? I reeeealy don't want to check it all manually.
Sorry if it have been asked before but I don't even know how to word it better to search.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote