• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

aldabao

Apr 4, 2024
Down Below The link For Version 3.1 It has the old eng translation thats means 50% of the game is in english (sort off XD)
Link:
i dont have premium so i dont now how long the link will be active
After i dowload your i cant use the items anymore can you fix it?

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
i know someone already said that the game was missing on dlsite and the answer was that it was in the ai section and linked it but im not seeing this game on dlsite anymore. im not even seeing an ai section at all. is this just a me issue or did dlsite remove the game?

Radd11

May 11, 2018
i know someone already said that the game was missing on dlsite and the answer was that it was in the ai section and linked it but im not seeing this game on dlsite anymore. im not even seeing an ai section at all. is this just a me issue or did dlsite remove the game?
It looks like a bunch of ai cg works are missing in general. Give it a few days and see if it comes back.

Sep 3, 2019
It will be disappointing if AI CG section is entirely decimated, because we see some very creative games comes out of it. This game proves it with creative concept and people love it with how much it sells. I think people are now accepting AI CG for what it is. It won't beat hand drawn CG's, but new devs can use AI to offset CG/animation development cost and focus their attention to compete in creative gameplay, which is very needed in h-games scene nowadays...

Edit: the game is back in sale, yay!!

Radd11

May 11, 2018
It will be disappointing if AI CG section is entirely decimated, because we see some very creative games comes out of it. This game proves it with creative concept and people love it with how much it sells. I think people are now accepting AI CG for what it is. It won't beat hand drawn CG's, but new devs can use AI to offset CG/animation development cost and focus their attention to compete in creative gameplay, which is very needed in h-games scene nowadays...

Edit: the game is back in sale, yay!!
It looks like AI based games on DLsite are currently re-directing to the homepage based on region due to the credit-card clownshow. DLsite needs to get it's shit straightened out instead of trying to throw everything at the wall hoping it sticks.

Sep 3, 2019
It looks like AI based games on DLsite are currently re-directing to the homepage based on region due to the credit-card clownshow. DLsite needs to get it's shit straightened out instead of trying to throw everything at the wall hoping it sticks.
Yeah they're in middle of the road, keep supporting the DEI infested western credit card company that will impose stricter restriction, eventually destroying themselves, or full japan exclusive and keep their unique identity and actually keep their biggest market. They and many JP companies still flip-flop in this. But looking at the trends it looks like big JP companies are doing push back with the latest nico-nico douga suspends visa card. I really hope they continue to do this and eventually banned all western payment methods. It will limit my ability too to purchase directly from them but there's still loophole they provided themselves like buying dlsite points from somewhere else.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes