Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

iqwriouwe

Jan 4, 2023
There is NO new version of the game on DLSite and no info about update (for now).
If a new version appears, I will try to upload it as soon as possible.

BTW: From my observation usually, new major updates of the games (and new releases) appear on DLSite on Thursdays or Fridays.
!

kiet991

Feb 5, 2021
KHÔNG có phiên bản mới của trò chơi trên DLSite và không có thông tin về bản cập nhật (hiện tại).
Nếu có phiên bản mới, tôi sẽ cố gắng tải nó lên sớm nhất có thể.

BTW: Theo quan sát của tôi, các bản cập nhật lớn mới của trò chơi (và các bản phát hành mới) xuất hiện trên DLSite vào Thứ Năm hoặc Thứ Sáu.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
..There is a new version. Can you share it with everyone, bro?

Hayukihuhu

Sep 17, 2023

View attachment 2807152

Overview:
In order to make the small town prosper again, you were forced to transfer to a school called "Private Aid Pregnancy Academy". He is not tall, but…………………… Find props to break pussies, level up and complete pregnancy tasks for all members. Or, with the help of some people, escape from the school... Allocate resources rationally and start the next generation open world campus RPG!

Censored: Yes
Developer:
Version: 1.0
Platform: PC
Language: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Preview Images:
+1

ein1412

Feb 22, 2018
Down Below The link For Version 3.1 It has the old eng translation thats means 50% of the game is in english (sort off XD)
Link:
i dont have premium so i dont now how long the link will be active
thank you so much kind sir!

kiet991

Feb 5, 2021
Down Below The link For Version 3.1 It has the old eng translation thats means 50% of the game is in english (sort off XD)
Link:
i dont have premium so i dont now how long the link will be active
Dude you're awesome!!!

deadbobomb

Apr 7, 2024
there is the fart loli, scene with the woman in latex at night when you touch a lazer, and the white haired girl cutscene

did find anything else?

Reactions: kiet991

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
I see I'm late.
I was away from home all day yesterday and when I was about to upload the game, someone beat me.
We are now waiting for the 100% translation and uncensor.

Mahneggaguchu

Mar 2, 2022
Translation of update plans from DLsite download page Lemon H Games.
No guarantee that it is 100% correct.

NEW ENDING

We are thrilled to announce exciting updates coming to the game!
In order to enhance the gameplay experience, we're introducing a variety of new mini-games. We understand the challenge of implementing these without compromising save files, but we believe this challenge adds to the excitement and fun of the game.
Additionally, we're putting a spotlight on character animation details to improve the expression and immersion of characters. Can you believe we've crafted over 100 unique poses?
Though the development process has been longer than anticipated, we're committed to delivering an experience where characters never repeat the same pose. This challenge will undoubtedly elevate the enjoyment for all players. Look forward to the incorporation of exclusive poses and innovative gameplay features in the upcoming 4.0 version and beyond. Stay tuned for updates!
Thanks to your unwavering support, we've garnered fresh ideas that promise to enrich the game both technically and in terms of character interactions. We're eager to hear your suggestions and address any communication hiccups during development. Your feedback on gameplay preferences, such as turn-based or real-time battles, and desired CG elements, is invaluable to us. Let your creativity flow!

V3.1
  • Unveiled ENDING1
  • Unlock the first floor
  • Added laser avoidance mini-game
  • Introducing 3 new characters
  • Resolved various bugs
is there anything to look forward in this update

Nero500as

Apr 23, 2020
is there anything to look forward in this update
The last update was unfortunately quite disappointing, especially considering the long wait. For the most part, it did not bring any new content, but focused mainly on bug fixes and improvements to the basic structure of the game.

I really hope that the refresh times will be shortened now and that some of the new scenes can be reworked as they look a bit odd at the moment.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes