Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

sinusoid

Jan 1, 2022
I used Cheat Engine to change money and ejaculation times in the previous version, when I ran new version, I can't finish 山中 神子(Yamanaka miko)'s mission, and the first floor is locked. And when I started a new game, the game data didn't refresh. How can I solve it?
屏幕截图 2024-04-08 023214.png
No dialog box here when I talk to this guy, and I can't cancel it

bigbear2014

Oct 3, 2018
Still very lacking of contents after months of waiting, the ending is whatever, You just go back to be the "Stallion", glad the dev didn't give up on the game tho, so it's not dead yet but it's just unfinished.

Took long enough to get an update,
Just like waiting Tensei Brave to be released, or like

waiting SWERY65 to make the game about a high school girl detective who masturbate to manifest energy to help her solve murders.

Reactions: Smithe

giallo991

Jun 19, 2021
I used Cheat Engine to change money and ejaculation times in the previous version, when I ran new version, I can't finish 山中 神子(Yamanaka miko)'s mission, and the first floor is locked. And when I started a new game, the game data didn't refresh. How can I solve it?
View attachment 3519621
how can i interact with this girl?

sinusoid

Jan 1, 2022
A
View attachment 3519621
Alright, I replayed it again, and almost finished all tasks except the laser, but I still can't finish the teacher's mission, which is get 50 girls pregnant, and I wonder whether they didn't finish it.
Also, there seems to be only one ending is now available.:confused:
屏幕截图 2024-04-15 043648.png

boss00

Oct 23, 2020
Down Below The link For Version 3.1 It has the old eng translation thats means 50% of the game is in english (sort off XD)
Link:
i dont have premium so i dont now how long the link will be active
thank you very much.

bincr555

Mar 19, 2024
how do i beat the girl in mask, i literally hacked the game but she seem unbeatable cuz everytime i fight her my dick limit instantly because 100.
Also how do i unlock SHIFT and trigger the ghost lady event, i bought the key.
View attachment 2961944 View attachment 2961943
Also there's secret ass in the bathroom
View attachment 2961953
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: just beat the masked girl, unlocked the milfs and SHIFT run
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I hack it?

Boofyf

Apr 5, 2022
A

Alright, I replayed it again, and almost finished all tasks except the laser, but I still can't finish the teacher's mission, which is get 50 girls pregnant, and I wonder whether they didn't finish it.
Also, there seems to be only one ending is now available.:confused:
View attachment 3541824
How did you fix the softlock bug with the dialogue on the white hair chick? Same came up with the girl who farts on the first floor.

sinusoid

Jan 1, 2022
How did you fix the softlock bug with the dialogue on the white hair chick? Same came up with the girl who farts on the first floor.
I didn't encounter this bug in the latest version. And I just shuted down the game and restarted it when I encounter the bug:oops:

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
Hi everyone, sorry for the question but has the little ghost girl who follows you disappeared with the new update or is there a method to make her appear?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes