RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus Rhapsodia [Dreamania]

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
+1
EDIT: if someone is willing to translate the game i can upload the game latest ver + mod

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
ok i did some investigation on the files in the game and i think i know how to translate it. Is a lot of work really and you need to be careful to don't mess up things. I'll give it a try since is a lot like i've done years ago so if i see some results i'll tell you...but if there is someone better than me i'll gladly let him do his stuff ;)

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
ok i did some investigation on the files in the game and i think i know how to translate it. Is a lot of work really and you need to be careful to don't mess up things. I'll give it a try since is a lot like i've done years ago so if i see some results i'll tell you...but if there is someone better than me i'll gladly let him do his stuff ;)
Godspeed Is all I can say. If you do truly end up translating it,I suggest not burning yourself out and take breaks every now and then ^~^

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Godspeed Is all I can say. If you do truly end up translating it,I suggest not burning yourself out and take breaks every now and then ^~^
well i'll do it for fun ofc but since i'm curious about it i'll try to go as far as possible and see if i did something good. If i drop it i'll say something and share what i've done

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
ok in the folder there are a lot of things that i can't translate because i need an extractor and see inside the .exe file what i can do. If not the only things i can translate are mostly battle dialogues with all the characters but if i can't start translate all the basic dialogues is pretty much pointless. Any suggestions? I tried EnigmaVBUnpacker but it doesn't work on this one.

EDIT:never mind i found what i've been searching

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
this is the game with the mod not translated. Try it if there are any issues about it.
I didn't find any at the moment

Reactions: mysorcpwns

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Ok now is time to list the things i have done to this game. There good news and bad news (of course because i'm a newbie).
First the good ones! I need to play the game and check what is not translated but the story, items, skills, and the maps are translated.
The bad ones... I don't know the reason but the mod files are in confict with the main files (for example it overwrite my translation with japanese again and if i try to translate the files the game gives me an error and shut down) so i've deleted it from the game and without it goes fine. I've detected a file with a translation that gives me a big error so i left it be and see if i can get it fixed and see if i can add it to the rest of the files.
I'm sure there will be problems so i apologize in advance since is my first translation.
Now a few tips: for play this game fullscreen you need to press ALT-ENTER (not ALT-GR) and for this game you need to install RPG Maker XP and if you don't have it already you can download it from .
I will share the game soon.

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
As promised this is the and i'll tell you what is it inside. There are 2 .rar files: one is the game and the other is all the content translated so far. I can't put the translated stuff into the game bacause there are english key word that are in conflict with other files in japanese more complicated to fix and it will cause an error and crash the game. In the game now there are translated mostly battle system stuff like skills, items and the tutorial. At the beginning you have to do a few choices (the classic pros and cons): the first is to choose about being serious, skillful and calm, after that there is yes/no to confirm your choice; the second one is what is your weekness between mouth, hands(i think), chest and pussy and after that you have to confirm yes/no. After that there is the name choice and the last one is if you want to skip the prologue.
I left the the game like this for now because it needs a lot of time to complete properly and i dunno if i can make it done. I'll keep working on it on my spare time by the way.

damndatboi

Dec 8, 2019
As promised this is the and i'll tell you what is it inside. There are 2 .rar files: one is the game and the other is all the content translated so far. I can't put the translated stuff into the game bacause there are english key word that are in conflict with other files in japanese more complicated to fix and it will cause an error and crash the game. In the game now there are translated mostly battle system stuff like skills, items and the tutorial. At the beginning you have to do a few choices (the classic pros and cons): the first is to choose about being serious, skillful and calm, after that there is yes/no to confirm your choice; the second one is what is your weekness between mouth, hands(i think), chest and pussy and after that you have to confirm yes/no. After that there is the name choice and the last one is if you want to skip the prologue.
I left the the game like this for now because it needs a lot of time to complete properly and i dunno if i can make it done. I'll keep working on it on my spare time by the way.
seem to be getting an error on first battle: "undefined method '+' for nil:NilClass"

darktemplar2403

Jan 17, 2018
I have narrowed down the error: Something causing this " "undefined method '+' for nil:NilClass" " error in the Enemies.rxdata
then, there is an error after choosing what female's part is your weakness (don't know what rxdata cause this.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I have narrowed down the error: Something causing this " "undefined method '+' for nil:NilClass" " error in the Enemies.rxdata
then, there is an error after choosing what female's part is your weakness (don't know what rxdata cause this.
Yep because the game can't trace the key word after you translate it in english. I checked the ULMF forum and there is something there done. I'll see if their files are helpful to solve this problem. If the game can work without problem in english the rest is easier...it'll take "only" a lot of time translate manually everything :LOL: