• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus Rhapsodia [Dreamania]

Nov 20, 2017
Alright, I'll be the one to translate the game in Translation ++, so contact me for any questions.
I did contact you on ULMF, good to see you here too, it is a shame that i keep getting graphics files error even though i have them on the folder already, if you know something please do shed some light

Bhrjr

Sep 7, 2021
I did contact you on ULMF, good to see you here too, it is a shame that i keep getting graphics files error even though i have them on the folder already, if you know something please do shed some light
Assuming you used machine translation on Translation++, you have to manually translate every single line on script to get it working. (Which is what I'm doing right now)

fenler

Aug 10, 2020
Assuming you used machine translation on Translation++, you have to manually translate every single line on script to get it working. (Which is what I'm doing right now)
I ran into this when I tried a machine translation with T++ for this and Succubus Quest. For some reason, they used scripts to run the action text for the skills and items. I don't remember what exactly happened when I tried auto-translating the scripts (it's been awhile), but it didn't work. I was making progress with the line-by-line on both, but had a catastrophic HDD crash. Just haven't worked up the nerve to go at it again yet.
One thing that worried me that you might want to watch out for. I'm not 100%, but it looks like the script pulls the skill (maybe items, etc.) and uses a switch-case style lookup listed out in the script. In other words, if the database name doesn't exactly match the corresponding name in the script, it won't work. Might just pass with no text, might crash the game (didn't get to test it out.)
Also, I can't remember if Rhapsodia had item/skill descriptions in scripts as well, but the if they uses in-quote quotation marks, it could throw a syntax error. If you see it come up, you can just sub ' for " or vice-versa, depending on which they use.

Nov 20, 2017
i see, makes sense, do you mind sharing your graphics folder here? i want to test if it is a specific issue on my pc

Bhrjr

Sep 7, 2021
That wouldn't work, since currently the project is way too tangled up. I'd need to devote a significant amount of time to arrange a functioning folder. (Which I've already spent more than enough time on)
Although I guess I'll share the Translation++ file if someone is willing to translate some of the work.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2017
That's a shame, but good luck on the project, i'll be following it, i'm not good with translating since english is not my native language, but i hope it works, i have been wanting to play this game for a long while now

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Dang it I finally found a translation and I can't download it

So I don't know if it works or not ugh can someone if able do a zip or something if it works I'd like to try it!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
The person on this site gave tips to fully translate it In the "readme section" but I wonder why maybe its not fully done?