RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus Rhapsodia [Dreamania]

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
load it with mtool. it´s made with the new engine "sugoi". still has some problems with some words, but it´s very enjoyable.

BUT MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!:

in mtool change your font to UD Digi Kyokasho N-B !!!! that´s really very super ultra important!!!
otherwise your text will only be some weird squares and the game will unfortunately crash because there is some permanent language-check ingame running, which permanently checks if you are using japanese language. maybe you already have heard of this, because the latest "re:bf" has this mechanic too.

EDIT:

i just give up! this game still crashes even after using japanese fonts, official japanese fonts. i don´t know why and i don´t care anymore. if someone has the mood to figure it out, please do so. i wont try it anymore, because after multiple crashes while translating this game, multiple crashes while playing this game and multiple crashes while trial-and-error with these fonts, my patience is a its limit. have fun with the translation.. im out...

Last edited:

Yahaarr

Mar 18, 2022
I'm using mTool with the 1.9 version of the game. So far no crashes but mTool doesn't translate the files inside the system/talk folder. Those files seem to be the ones for the battle dialog. Has someone an idea how to fix that?