• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Sorgante/戦甲機ソルガンテ [GapTax]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
This thread might be more visited than the other, so I post the news here as well.
Translated his new post with DL.

I have accumulated a few scenes with finished text.
I started to draw CGs for those scenes.

Thinking about it calmly, if there are 20 more scenes, there will be more than 20 CGs.
I think the number of scenes will be a good volume
I will do my best to update it around summer, before the first anniversary of the launch of Sorgante.

1706101072882.png

herpaderpderp

Jan 13, 2018
So earlier in the thread someone posted mod that removes the static from the communication images even during regular gameplay, but they missed a couple of images. It seems like early in development, the dev decided to change the way images are named. All the images are numbered, and for like 200 of them the non-static version is just the number of the static version increased by one. But for four images, the non-static version is the number of the static version + "B". And those are the ones the previous mod missed.

Long story short, here's a complete set of non-static images:

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes