RPGM [Translation Request] Sorgante/戦甲機ソルガンテ [GapTax]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Where do I put the Img file?

Is the black screen error below related to the Img file?

How do I fix the black screen error?
If you are playing on a mobile then there is no solution on PC it works well many people have problems with the phone emulator but that already comes within your phone and if the emulator emulates the game well it is useful but it is not perfect and more users have reported that the camera during the fights does not work on the phone and at the moment no one has given a solution

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Can somebody spoil me plzz.
Who's the traitor?
And who's the best ( good/ decent /not bad ) route?
Best - Ugly Bastard colonel route.
Then the playboy and last is the shota routes. But it's ultimately subjective, depending on your tastes. I think the shota route is the worst since it doesn't have any comms scenes during combat like the other 2.

The traitor is unimportant, it's just a way to let the wife get molested by the colonel.

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Battle Armor Sorgante Ver.1.09 - Fans Translation + Personal Info Interface Translated
(It's not a finished product; it still needs some proofreading.)

Need to proofread

- It's finally done, but I need you to proofread it by playing the game.

- I've played the game up to the tutorial. Yes, the 3-row dialog in the tutorial is out of the message window, but since it's still readable, I'm not going to touch it since I need to rephrase or completely rewrite the dialog to make it shorter while maintaining the same meaning for the message. But we'll see... I might fixed it in the future.

- Feel free to DM me or post it here if you find any messy translation, broken formatting, or off-screen dialog message. Don't forget to attach the screenshot when making the report. I might fix it someday later, since I was so tired after working on this translation project.

- If you find any error in-game, dont forget to upload your save files right before the error happened and attach the screenshot of the error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the Personal Info interface translation

Credit and thanks to DreamingOfPinkLips for the image patch.

Please use the image patch that I attached inside my translation patch. Since the one DreamingOfPinkLips upload, the encrypted key for the image is outdated and it will corrupt the image file in-game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume there's no problem with my translation since no one's posting or DMing me about it. If there's none, I could say the translation for the game is finished. I'll upload the game with the translation installed the day after tomorrow. I still can't check the game for myself because I'm so busy with my RL things right now.

Last edited:

nevertoofull

May 7, 2020
I assume there's no problem with my translation since no one's posting or DMing me about it. If there's none, I could say the translation for the game is finished. I'll upload the game with the translation installed the day after tomorrow. I still can't check the game for myself because I'm so busy with my RL things right now.
Nothing bad so far, I've done 2 routes and the only things I noticed were a handful of sentences that could have better grammar, but it doesn't matter. Translation's well done, remember to wear your crown, king.
However, for people that want to use this, its incompatible as the uncensored images don't show up during missions. Hell, no images of Eleanor on coms appear so just refrain from downloading it for now.

Reactions: ChubbyCat

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Nothing bad so far, I've done 2 routes and the only things I noticed were a handful of sentences that could have better grammar, but it doesn't matter. Translation's well done, remember to wear your crown, king.
However, for people that want to use this, its incompatible as the uncensored images don't show up during missions. Hell, no images of Eleanor on coms appear so just refrain from downloading it for now.
Thank you for the feedback. English is not my first language, and sometimes I mess up when it comes to grammar. That's why there's some mistake with the grammar in some dialogs. Also, you can turn off the static effect on comms image from reminiscences room right now. There's no reason to download this patch if you playing the game from Ver. 1.06 or newer.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes