RPGM Complete [Translation Request] [Ota Guchi Field] Mucchi Muchi Kanchigai Naka Seikatsu

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
I machine-translated it in the past. Never uploaded nor shared it.

If the game somehow crashes, you could try to use the untranslated version to get past that point and then use that save-file for the machine translated version. I don't remember if this game has bugs after the translation, so just know that I warned you!

By the way, I also got many other machine translated games!

I got the following games (machine-translated, playable):
  • Roshutsu Playing Game 1;
  • Roshutsu Playing Game 2;
  • Rural Date;
  • Tiny King (RJ172319);
  • Kung Fu Grand King (RJ249871);
  • I will be a slut (RJ253240);
  • The Sexual Harassment RPG (RJ157078).
I got more, but can't remember them, however I am sure I have them stored in my Archive.
If you want to share those it would be much appreciated, they look fun. Even if people dont like them a machine translation is better than no translation, and maybe someone will get inspired to go and clean up a machine translation.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Kagura Games is going to release an official translation of this game within the next couple of month.

While I do appreciate your thoughtfulness, I don't know how people here feel about machine translations, especially when an official translation is coming out soon. There is a lot of context/dialog that gets lost because of machine translations (it happens even in a legit translation). I personally hate machine translations and yes, a machine translation can help GUIDE a player through a JRPG but I feel like you should always have the gameplay and story in tandem in order to fully enjoy these types of games. This is 1000 times more important when playing visual novels.
>Kagura Games translating a title from a series with a fair share of shota content
Hoooo boy,thats gonna be a fun ride,any word on Gnome inclusion yet?

Reactions: Carion_Crow

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Kagura Games is going to release an official translation of this game within the next couple of month.

While I do appreciate your thoughtfulness, I don't know how people here feel about machine translations, especially when an official translation is coming out soon. There is a lot of context/dialog that gets lost because of machine translations (it happens even in a legit translation). I personally hate machine translations and yes, a machine translation can help GUIDE a player through a JRPG but I feel like you should always have the gameplay and story in tandem in order to fully enjoy these types of games. This is 1000 times more important when playing visual novels.
Of course! I always can't wait for the official English translation with JRPG's, thus I buy the japanese version, machine translate it myself and enjoy it as I can't read Japanese. When the official English version is released, I buy that too and replay it because machine translations tend to be off. As long as everyone enjoys the game to it's fullest and support the creator, then I am happy ^^

If you want to share those it would be much appreciated, they look fun. Even if people dont like them a machine translation is better than no translation, and maybe someone will get inspired to go and clean up a machine translation.
Sure, there you go!

I can't open up threads, so this is the best I can do with sharing the games with my machine translation applied. When playing Roshutsu 2, do make sure to save often. The toilet event tends to crash the game. Except for that, everything should be fine ^^ If a game crashes for some reason, just rename game.rgss3a.bak to game.rgss3a. This will start the game in japanese and with that you can get past your stuck point. Afterwards, change game.rgssa3a back to game.rgss3a.bak If someone can fix that bug, that'd be nice too!

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm debating if I should be patient or not. I guess waiting I might wait for the uncensored version.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Hello i alreeady finish the game and collect all thing
The problem is. How to play the corruption side? i mean this side (裏面)

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Hello i alreeady finish the game and collect all thing
The problem is. How to play the corruption side? i mean this side (裏面)
I believe the version you are talking about is actually school trip, a game included with rural life when you buy it.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
I believe the version you are talking about is actually school trip, a game included with rural life when you buy it.
Nvm tho
To play that side you need to get the true ending and then woman from the shop will give you the password to play that
It just an event of that woman from the shop

May 8, 2018
Yeah so the reason why the official translation is being delayed so much is because the original batch of files from Kagura Games's part got lost which really set back the translation progress.

JollyStar

Oct 27, 2019
So, anybody knows how i can defeat Yutaka? I found all box of money and i talked with a NPC that gave me much money, but it's not enough to buy equipments.

Chipp12

Jul 25, 2018
According to the dev's latest blogpost translation is complete and he'll be sending data from the latest update too so after they'll finish with translating it we may finally see the game released.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's not really much point in plus oneing. There's already a game thread for the machine translation, and as Chipp12 just said the official translation is well underway. As it will probably be mosaic free too.

Edit - The Kagura version now has a game thread, go to Country Girl Keiko.

Last edited: