RPGM Complete [Translation Request] [Ota Guchi Field] Mucchi Muchi Kanchigai Naka Seikatsu

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
are you from the future? because they just did an announcement

I wonder if the publisher is Kagura Games... anyways looking forward to this, previous games were very enjoyable and you don't really see such situations/settings very often.

• Haha
Reactions: Chipp12

Chipp12

Jul 25, 2018
are you from the future? because they just did an announcement
Kinda hilarous but nah, just thought so by how it was worded in dev's blog. And it's not like there are that many companies localizing HRPGM games.
Anyways here's hoping that the release isn't that far ahead.

Chipp12

Jul 25, 2018
Managed to finish the game without translation, it was pretty good (also has true ending with a peculiar way to get it).
I guess next time he'll make a game about the mom or something?

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Title/Romanized Title: むっち無知 カンちがいなか生活/Mucchi Muchi Kanchigai Naka Seikatsu
Developed By: 愚痴ヲタ畑 / Ota Guchi Field
Original Language: Japanese
Game Link:
Prequel(s):
(Note: Can be enjoyed without having played the previous works.)

This game has even more content than the previous titles which were already fantastic in their own right. If anyone by chance happens to be in the process of translating this already, I'd be interested to help pitch in some translating as well. AFAIK on ULMF, there is a UI translation of the game but no progress in terms of the content.

Additional Note: The title from the DLsite English page is listed as 'Mucchi Muchi Rural Life' which is the in Japanese. While the literal meaning of this game is カンちがいなか生活 where カンちがい meaning 'misunderstanding' or 'mistaken', なか can mean either 'relationships' or 'within', and 生活 means life so it roughly translates in English to 'Life of Mistaken Relationships' or 'Misunderstandings Within Life'. If my assumption wrong then do let me know.
I machine-translated it in the past. Never uploaded nor shared it.

If the game somehow crashes, you could try to use the untranslated version to get past that point and then use that save-file for the machine translated version. I don't remember if this game has bugs after the translation, so just know that I warned you!

By the way, I also got many other machine translated games!

I got the following games (machine-translated, playable):
  • Roshutsu Playing Game 1;
  • Roshutsu Playing Game 2;
  • Rural Date;
  • Tiny King (RJ172319);
  • Kung Fu Grand King (RJ249871);
  • I will be a slut (RJ253240);
  • The Sexual Harassment RPG (RJ157078).
I got more, but can't remember them, however I am sure I have them stored in my Archive.

Last edited:
May 8, 2018
I machine-translated it in the past. Never uploaded nor shared it.

If the game somehow crashes, you could try to use the untranslated version to get past that point and then use that save-file for the machine translated version. I don't remember if this game has bugs after the translation, so just know that I warned you!

By the way, I also got many other machine translated games!

I got the following games (machine-translated, playable):
  • Roshutsu Playing Game 1;
  • Roshutsu Playing Game 2;
  • Rural Date;
  • Tiny King (RJ172319);
  • Kung Fu Grand King (RJ249871);
  • I will be a slut (RJ253240);
  • The Sexual Harassment RPG (RJ157078).
I got more, but can't remember them, however I am sure I have them stored in my Archive.
Kagura Games is going to release an official translation of this game within the next couple of month.

While I do appreciate your thoughtfulness, I don't know how people here feel about machine translations, especially when an official translation is coming out soon. There is a lot of context/dialog that gets lost because of machine translations (it happens even in a legit translation). I personally hate machine translations and yes, a machine translation can help GUIDE a player through a JRPG but I feel like you should always have the gameplay and story in tandem in order to fully enjoy these types of games. This is 1000 times more important when playing visual novels.

Reactions: Chipp12 and Asuna.