RPGM Complete [Translation Request] [Ota Guchi Field] Mucchi Muchi Kanchigai Naka Seikatsu

May 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Title/Romanized Title: むっち無知 カンちがいなか生活/Mucchi Muchi Kanchigai Naka Seikatsu
Developed By: 愚痴ヲタ畑 / Ota Guchi Field
Original Language: Japanese
Game Link:
Prequel(s):
(Note: Can be enjoyed without having played the previous works.)

This game has even more content than the previous titles which were already fantastic in their own right. If anyone by chance happens to be in the process of translating this already, I'd be interested to help pitch in some translating as well. AFAIK on ULMF, there is a UI translation of the game but no progress in terms of the content.

Additional Note: The title from the DLsite English page is listed as 'Mucchi Muchi Rural Life' which is the in Japanese. While the literal meaning of this game is カンちがいなか生活 where カンちがい meaning 'misunderstanding' or 'mistaken', なか can mean either 'relationships' or 'within', and 生活 means life so it roughly translates in English to 'Life of Mistaken Relationships' or 'Misunderstandings Within Life'. If my assumption wrong then do let me know.

May 8, 2018
The title from the DLsite English page is listed as 'Mucchi Muchi Rural Life' which is the in Japanese. While the literal meaning of this game is カンちがいなか生活 where カンちがい meaning 'misunderstanding' or 'mistaken', なか can mean either 'relationships' or 'within', and 生活 means life so it roughly translates in English to 'Life of Mistaken Relationships' or 'Misunderstandings Within Life'. If my assumption wrong then do let me know.