• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete (Translation request) No Panties RPG by Yellow Gem

kagaminejace

Jun 13, 2018
Any guide for the game, just finished it and the ending is kinda bittersweet so I'm wondering if there's an alternate route

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Not gonna lie guys they might've been saving us from ourselves by deleting this one. It is pretty bad. Even on casual (no combat) mode it's extremely grindy, and there's like 20 CG total. If you're not on casual mode, forget about it. The portrait art is great though.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
need help I'm just getting a black screen. I can hear title screen audio though when I double click the exe

edit: downloaded everything and welp, save is gone.

Last edited:

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Bruh no loss scene with the demon king?

Here is a full save for anyone who wants it. I cheat edited the memory gallery. The last save is somewhere after the demon king boss fight.
And yes my characters are also cheated, 500 to all stats. Couldn't bother with this dumb grind.

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Bruh no loss scene with the demon king?

Here is a full save for anyone who wants it. I cheat edited the memory gallery. The last save is somewhere after the demon king boss fight.
And yes my characters are also cheated, 500 to all stats. Couldn't bother with this dumb grind.
nothing's happening even when i overwrite the save folder. what should i do?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone know how to get alternate ending?

Also i'm missing 1 scene. It's with the queen I guess. Don't know how to get it.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
nothing's happening even when i overwrite the save folder. what should i do?
Maybe you have a different version? I have the offical cracked steam version 1.10 which is also uncensored. Found it in this thread too.

Oniplus

Oct 7, 2017
This is a multiple ending game.
Though the considered bad ending for it has more content and had more effort put into it.
As for the good ending I'm not entirely sure how to get it but you go to the final boss area earlier than planned basically.

And although it seems the path to the final boss's dungeon is not there it is, just encased in shadow and then there's a crack which you inspect. And it should be good from there.

Also you get Seelie 2 from the last boss 1st form.
Don't know specifics, maybe there's a prerequisite, I'm not sure.

And again don't know specifics, but Almeria you get to go her room when she's with her royal guard at some point, she says something like "I congratulate you on your championship, you truly are the legendary Hero" so maybe that's a hint.

I'm sorry if I couldn't help but I hope someone eventually figures out how to get those two cg's lol.
seelie 1 is from picking her in the bath in feena's house
seelie 2 is after you have purify events for the first time with feena, go to sleep in the mansion
still can't trigger seelie 3 tho, it's supposed to be her becoming human sized and yuuto will be able to fuck her normally

tried to do seelie's laboratory before the 2nd tower, didn't work
tried to do seelie's laboratory before the 3rd tower, didn't work
etc etc etc, repeated that for before each events, didn't work
seelie always "erases" the progress and returned it back to before entering alvheim ruin everytime, this one was instant game reset coded route so it's impossible, maybe there's other way than this one to get the alternate ending? or maybe there aren't even multiple ending after all? as for me, I tried every possibility(with or without doing sidequests, with or without the kusanagi, with or without finding the ancient shrines) and every difficulty, all always end with yuuto dying, if you know certain routes to get other endings please do tell

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
seelie 1 is from picking her in the bath in feena's house
seelie 2 is after you have purify events for the first time with feena, go to sleep in the mansion
still can't trigger seelie 3 tho, it's supposed to be her becoming human sized and yuuto will be able to fuck her normally

tried to do seelie's laboratory before the 2nd tower, didn't work
tried to do seelie's laboratory before the 3rd tower, didn't work
etc etc etc, repeated that for before each events, didn't work
seelie always "erases" the progress and returned it back to before entering alvheim ruin everytime, this one was instant game reset coded route so it's impossible, maybe there's other way than this one to get the alternate ending? or maybe there aren't even multiple ending after all? as for me, I tried every possibility(with or without doing sidequests, with or without the kusanagi, with or without finding the ancient shrines) and every difficulty, all always end with yuuto dying, if you know certain routes to get other endings please do tell
You get both Feena 1 and Seelie 1 no matter who you pick for the bath scene
You got Seelie 2 right
For Seelie 3 you either have to lose to the first form of the last boss or you get it by finishing the game and load the save afterward
For endings, pretty sure there's just one

Oniplus

Oct 7, 2017
You get both Feena 1 and Seelie 1 no matter who you pick for the bath scene
You got Seelie 2 right
For Seelie 3 you either have to lose to the first form of the last boss or you get it by finishing the game and load the save afterward
For endings, pretty sure there's just one
about seelie 1, no, if you don't pick seelie in different save file you'd only get feena 1, you need to pick seelie to get seelie 1, you just need to use different save file for that, like I said I tried it already before commenting
and fuck, I already cheated my stats to be all 999 with 9999 HP, it's gonna be one hell of a task to lose to seelie now

oh so there's only one ending after all, then why are these people saying it's got multiple ending kek

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Is this version already patched or does it need the H patch like the Steam version?
Yes it's already patched, do note that this isn't the latest version though. The patch got updated recently, don't know if you can run the recent patch and overwrite the files.

abbbak

Aug 29, 2020
I'm looking for a way to get the queen's sex scene, does anyone know how to get it?

Oniplus

Oct 7, 2017
Also, seelie tends to tell you to go back each time which will result in a choice whether to do what she says or not. I dont know if they actually effect anything though because i just kept going even when she told me not to.
it wont affect anything, you get the "bad ending" and that's it, you'd always instantly get a gameover without any battle against her final form, resetting to the previously saved location without anything changing in the story even if you replay it until the end(had to try multiple times to test it and I feel stupid for even hoping there'd be another ending, wasting my time)