• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete (Translation request) No Panties RPG by Yellow Gem

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Anybody know the code required to enter the lab?
The boss that appears if you enter the wrong code 2 times is way too powerful to beat...
The code is written in the letter of invitation Shilly gave you, check your key items.
Each playthrough has different code. If you want the LONGER way, you can check the code by installing cheatmenu and browsing through the variables.

ArschRolle

Mar 21, 2020
The code is written in the letter of invitation Shilly gave you, check your key items.
Each playthrough has different code. If you want the LONGER way, you can check the code by installing cheatmenu and browsing through the variables.
Ah, thank you. I found it and got to witness a very emotional ending! Great game!!

dexyne

Jan 26, 2019
+1

Tested the english MTL version a little bit, and as expected of it, that's not the best. You can make sense of stuff by yourself but you'll have to use some of your brain just for that. Many times characters use "I" when talking about someone else for example. Also some characters/words are cut-offs.
And yes the game seems to have some battle grind to it.

animeguy1555

Aug 27, 2017
Hey all, Quick question.

Is there Multiple endings to this game? With my initial playthrough I was satisfied but wanting more. Is it worth playing back through or no?

Thanks in advance.

Jul 8, 2022
ill eventually be making a page for the game (if the mods allow for it, game is all loli) after im doing with my Reimu TL and finish the disgaea TL. it's mostly done, just need to TL/edit Usalia's scenes and make sure there no problems with the text showing
Did you ever post a link anywhere?

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
Shine and Otokonoko on AS posted this one yesterday.
Though I'm not sure why both thread are Chinese and I have no clue how to change the language back to English.