• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete (Translation request) No Panties RPG by Yellow Gem

Fisheryaq

Apr 29, 2022
Can someone give me a translation for this game please?

Fisheryaq

Apr 29, 2022
dunno if you saw but there's a MTL of the game floating around the web. i do have most of Yellow Gem's Disgaea game TLed though.
I have searched for it but haven't found any revelant results. Also, wdym, i don't understand the later part ( sr for my poor English)

Apr 15, 2020
I have searched for it but haven't found any revelant results. Also, wdym, i don't understand the later part ( sr for my poor English)
Yellow Gem, creator of this game you're asking about, made another game based on some of the girls from Disagea. Ive TLed most of that game

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I got along with edited MTL links, but the problem is their file hosting was literal shit and it will keep disconnecting you after reaching 30% or so so you will want to purchase premium.

Edit: Found a MEGA working one .

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
I think he wanted the [Tensei Shitara Makai Deshita] game by Yellow Gem.
ill eventually be making a page for the game (if the mods allow for it, game is all loli) after im doing with my Reimu TL and finish the disgaea TL. it's mostly done, just need to TL/edit Usalia's scenes and make sure there no problems with the text showing

Reactions: Fisheryaq

Fisheryaq

Apr 29, 2022
I got along with edited MTL links, but the problem is their file hosting was literal shit and it will keep disconnecting you after reaching 30% or so so you will want to purchase premium.

Edit: Found a MEGA working one .
Oh ty for that, i appreciate it

Fisheryaq

Apr 29, 2022
Yea I really enjoyed the demon world one. I'd like a translation too.
This game is purely about how the protagonists develop ( I wont be a spoiler). Basically, if u're patience enough, u will experience the whole story ( since there're a lot of cut-scene and text, it takes about few hours). Yet, as i mentioned before, if u're a patience person, u should play it, else not ( you have to grind to kill ton of mobs, bosses just to raise levels and enhance new equipments). It gonna take about 12hours or less to fully complete the game.
Small spoiler: u wont be able to unlock all the H-scenes when u completed the game, since it doesn't allow it. Technically, if u are a person who wants to play H game to watch H-scenes, then u should save it as two main saves, one for completed story, and one for H events searching. ( I recommend to complete the story first, then search for H-scenes later).

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
This game is purely about how the protagonists develop ( I wont be a spoiler). Basically, if u're patience enough, u will experience the whole story ( since there're a lot of cut-scene and text, it takes about few hours). Yet, as i mentioned before, if u're a patience person, u should play it, else not ( you have to grind to kill ton of mobs, bosses just to raise levels and enhance new equipments). It gonna take about 12hours or less to fully complete the game.
Small spoiler: u wont be able to unlock all the H-scenes when u completed the game, since it doesn't allow it. Technically, if u are a person who wants to play H game to watch H-scenes, then u should save it as two main saves, one for completed story, and one for H events searching. ( I recommend to complete the story first, then search for H-scenes later).
Did you manage to get the translated v1.05c? If so, can you upload the zipped www folder?
I tried to download the mega version and it gives v1.00 partially-translated version, downloaded the v1.03d translation patch but it's still mangled.

Or can anybody tell me where's the text file location? The translation just need a little polishing, and I can't stand playing such a good game with garbled MTL.

Shuen1000

Nov 18, 2021
I've been play this game before from here :

There is quite nasty bug in the game !! it's prevent you to triggered the first sex scene dialog in the kitchen with elf girl

If u cant trigger it (main base in the capital) , u can't have sex with the rest of your harem.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I've been play this game before from here :

There is quite nasty bug in the game !! it's prevent you to triggered the first sex scene dialog in the kitchen with elf girl

If u cant trigger it (main base in the capital) , u can't have sex with the rest of your harem.
Mind sending me your zipped WWW folder? From what I can tell from the v.1.03 translation patch, it's caused by a script error in one of either commonevents.json or maps.json. You can somewhat circumvent this by downloading a fresh, unedited copy of the game from a certain sukebei cat and replacing the WWW folder, but you'll lose your translation patch since the translations are located inside those files.

I'm currently translating the game with translator++ (basically just editing the MTLs, really) but it's gonna take time, the commonevents ALONE has A FUCKING 1500+ lines to translate, and don't even mention the equipments and monsterpedia entries... I hate translating games with a lot of flavor texts...

Shuen1000

Nov 18, 2021
Mind sending me your zipped WWW folder? From what I can tell from the v.1.03 translation patch, it's caused by a script error in one of either commonevents.json or maps.json. You can somewhat circumvent this by downloading a fresh, unedited copy of the game from a certain sukebei cat and replacing the WWW folder, but you'll lose your translation patch since the translations are located inside those files.

I'm currently translating the game with translator++ (basically just editing the MTLs, really) but it's gonna take time, the commonevents ALONE has A FUCKING 1500+ lines to translate, and don't even mention the equipments and monsterpedia entries... I hate translating games with a lot of flavor texts...
Sorry, I don't have the files
Back then I play at v 1.05
Maybe around 1 month ago. I did clear the story but I missed lot of the content. The Only scene I get so far (no penetrate) :
Elf and pixie - bathroom first base
Elf - cave
Female knight - witch labyrinth
Pixie - second base (capital)
Cat thief - cemetery

I delete the game after that and wait for next bug fix from dev.

Apr 15, 2020

i wonder how much of that is duplicated text thats not in the game. the Disgaea one has 2 or 3 folders of rows for each character and the game only uses 1 of each 3. wonder if thats the case for Panties

ArschRolle

Mar 21, 2020
Anybody know the code required to enter the lab?
The boss that appears if you enter the wrong code 2 times is way too powerful to beat...