RPGM None [Translation Request] Naco's magic and lustful monster + Append -Immediately Nuki's fragment-

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
I see I noticed something strange tho does the game speed connected to the internet there when i click the spacebar the dialogue on the character doesn't respond you have to press it a few times for it to respond but when i exit the game and come back it was gone

Also repeats is how many times you've clear the game right?
The game shouldn't require internet to run, so I don't think that's the problem.

Yes, repeats is how many times you've cleared the game.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Moonlight07

Aug 26, 2020
So! The main way you can currently get it is through my Patreon for now, but if you wait, there will be free ways to get the link soon!
I will absolutely buy it then and while your are at it if you can translate this game as will I will buy it too :)

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
The ones that you get through the combat but what does the Crystal of Gluttony do anyways?
I won't reveal the Crystal of Gluttony stuff, that's related to the story.

The ones through combat should be the amount you have collected.
2021-08-02 15_15_34-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Oh okay that's fine but why do they have levels?
Hm? Ah, I know what you mean. Think of them as ranking in terms of effectiveness. You know how a Greater Potion is better than a Potion, and a Hyper Potion is better than a Greater Potion in games like Pokemon, right? Think of those levels as ways to say "Hey, this is better." The greater the number, the better it is, with EX being the best one in the game.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Hm? Ah, I know what you mean. Think of them as ranking in terms of effectiveness. You know how a Greater Potion is better than a Potion, and a Hyper Potion is better than a Greater Potion in games like Pokemon, right? Think of those levels as ways to say "Hey, this is better." The greater the number, the better it is, with EX being the best one in the game.
Oooh I see I thought that the more you equip them for longer the more exp they receive and level up I was wrong about that guess it was just a design xD