RPGM None [Translation Request] Naco's magic and lustful monster + Append -Immediately Nuki's fragment-

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, hello!

The game is now fully translated, and will be available on my patreon sometime in the next few hours! I will be releasing it here eventually once I playtest it, but if you simply want to dive into the game, go ahead! During this time, I will be doing bug-testing, plugin testing, grammar fixing, and a bunch of other stuff to make the game more presentable. Think of this as a v0.9, basically.

I do also want to say that because there are some tags that might make it unavailable on F95, such as [Loli] and [Shota], I may need to upload it elsewhere. There are some bugs/oddities in the game that you might want to watch out for as well, it will be in a document titled 'TRANSLATION_README' in the folder. Otherwise, have a good day!
Where can we download the game? Excited for this!

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Where can we download the game? Excited for this!
Well, until I finish fixing the big text box issues (or until F95 deems the game worthy of being uploaded due to Loli/Shota content once I submit a request thread for it...), you can get it on my patreon for like a dollar if you want, which is on my signature. It hasn't been proofread yet -which is what I'm doing now- so a few minor text boxes in the story will be unreadable, and there will be some grammar/spelling mistakes, but if you are willing to forgive that, you have 61 H-scenes spread across 6000 lines of fucking and dialogue ahead of you.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Well, until I finish fixing the big text box issues (or until F95 deems the game worthy of being uploaded due to Loli/Shota content once I submit a request thread for it...), you can get it on my patreon for like a dollar if you want, which is on my signature. It hasn't been proofread yet -which is what I'm doing now- so a few minor text boxes in the story will be unreadable, and there will be some grammar/spelling mistakes, but if you are willing to forgive that, you have 61 H-scenes spread across 6000 lines of fucking and dialogue ahead of you.
That's fine I'll wait for a copy here first then download it here and buy it so that I have a copy xD also can't you just post a link here or something if the F95 didn't allow it?

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
That's fine I'll wait for a copy here first then download it here and buy it so that I have a copy xD also can't you just post a link here or something if the F95 didn't allow it?
I have done that in the past before submitting games to F95, yes, but pretty much all of the games that I did so with did not have loli/shota content; this is just a precaution.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I have done that in the past before submitting games to F95, yes, but pretty much all of the games that I did so with did not have loli/shota content; this is just a precaution.
So You'll put a link here then? or Maybe in Ulmf? by the way How's the progress?

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
So You'll put a link here then? or Maybe in Ulmf? by the way How's the progress?
Oh it’s done. Like, I submitted a request to F95 already and the text box issues are pretty much resolved. I’ll send a patch to fix grammar issues on H-scenes and stuff afterwards, but it’s a full-fledged, fully translated game. If they don’t allow it here then yes, I will most likely post it on ulmf and send a link to it here; if either gets taken down due to extraneous forces, I’ll just make it available on my patreon for free or some other method.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Oh it’s done. Like, I submitted a request to F95 already and the text box issues are pretty much resolved. I’ll send a patch to fix grammar issues on H-scenes and stuff afterwards, but it’s a full-fledged, fully translated game. If they don’t allow it here then yes, I will most likely post it on ulmf and send a link to it here; if either gets taken down due to extraneous forces, I’ll just make it available on my patreon for free or some other method.
If you did make one for ulmf maybe you should put a link here? I've looked at the ulmf thread and they only got 2 threads for it xD Can't wait for the game the other thread got like just 5 pages lol xD

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Oh yeah just wanna ask since you translated it Do you know where I can find this scene? Just finished the game and It seems like I can't find that scene

And I supposed this blank images are for the true end right?

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Oh yeah just wanna ask since you translated it Do you know where I can find this scene? Just finished the game and It seems like I can't find that scene

And I supposed this blank images are for the true end right?

So basically, you know how there's some random woman's scream at the beach? And Nako and Azusa are like, "follow that voice!" and a prompt appears afterwards? Well, if you defeat around two enemies in that area, you get an extra scene with Aries. It does not affect the route you are on in any way, just a nice bonus scene to have.

Yep, those three are for the true end.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

So basically, you know how there's some random woman's scream at the beach? And Nako and Azusa are like, "follow that voice!" and a prompt appears afterwards? Well, if you defeat around two enemies in that area, you get an extra scene with Aries. It does not affect the route you are on in any way, just a nice bonus scene to have.

Yep, those three are for the true end.
Ah I see I didn't noticed that also I'm pretty surprised that you can missed h-scenes in this game I thought it would be straight-forward

I didn't notice that there were 7 pages maybe I didn't download the append in my game it only has 5 pages
Do you have to pick some choices at the true end? Is that why there's 3 images? These 2 seems to be going to be a problem
-The game will sometimes visually bug out where nothing moves on the screen, but music still displays. SAVE FREQUENTLY!
-The game will sometimes play sounds/music even when it is turned off if you skip through dialogue too fast.

Maybe should wait until a bug fix comes out

Last edited:

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Ah I see I didn't noticed that also I'm pretty surprised that you can missed h-scenes in this game I thought it would be straight-forward

I didn't notice that there were 7 pages maybe I didn't download the append in my game it only has 5 pages
Do you have to pick some choices at the true end? Is that why there's 3 images? These 2 seems to be going to be a problem
-The game will sometimes visually bug out where nothing moves on the screen, but music still displays. SAVE FREQUENTLY!
-The game will sometimes play sounds/music even when it is turned off if you skip through dialogue too fast.

Maybe should wait until a bug fix comes out
The game has subplots within H-scenes that require you to lose in certain battles (for example, there's a subplot with a molester on the train that requires he defeat you. If you defeat him and don't engage in the sex scene afterwards, then that entire row of H-scenes can't be accessed, as well as the H-ending you get with him).

So basically the visual bug thing happens if you tab out of the game regularly and frequently, at least for me, since I had to actually translate the game and consult the internet for help on sentences I wasn't sure about. It hasn't done it since I've finished translating, but it did happen. It isn't game-breaking, but it can be annoying, that's why I mention saving frequently.

The sounds/music might just be me being an idiot and keeping the H-sounds on, but I have to test if that's still valid. It's nothing bad, and it's really only during H-scenes and lasts a few seconds.

The true end requires two things: First, your sex level must be at zero, meaning you should not lose to any of the battles that lead to a sex scene. Any sex scenes that you encounter naturally will not affect said sex level. Second, you must find all seven items to show to Eva. They are scattered in the various dungeons, either as things on the ground to pick up, or as items you receive from NPC's/monsters you need to fight. Only then can you access the true end.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The game has subplots within H-scenes that require you to lose in certain battles (for example, there's a subplot with a molester on the train that requires he defeat you. If you defeat him and don't engage in the sex scene afterwards, then that entire row of H-scenes can't be accessed, as well as the H-ending you get with him).

So basically the visual bug thing happens if you tab out of the game regularly and frequently, at least for me, since I had to actually translate the game and consult the internet for help on sentences I wasn't sure about. It hasn't done it since I've finished translating, but it did happen. It isn't game-breaking, but it can be annoying, that's why I mention saving frequently.

The sounds/music might just be me being an idiot and keeping the H-sounds on, but I have to test if that's still valid. It's nothing bad, and it's really only during H-scenes and lasts a few seconds.

The true end requires two things: First, your sex level must be at zero, meaning you should not lose to any of the battles that lead to a sex scene. Any sex scenes that you encounter naturally will not affect said sex level. Second, you must find all seven items to show to Eva. They are scattered in the various dungeons, either as things on the ground to pick up, or as items you receive from NPC's/monsters you need to fight. Only then can you access the true end.
I see but you will release a fix for this no?

I see I've gone on a losing streak the whole game maybe that's why I didn't unlock it xD By the way how many endings does this game has?

Also for the true end I should avoid all heart/h-scenes on the map/town right?

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
I see but you will release a fix for this no?

I see I've gone on a losing streak the whole game maybe that's why I didn't unlock it xD By the way how many endings does this game has?

Also for the true end I should avoid all heart/h-scenes on the map/town right?
Uh... Not gonna lie, I'm not sure what's causing that problem, and that would probably take a lot more time than I've already spent looking for it. It would also probably mean digging into further code, and I'm not willing to break the game elsewhere for experimentation purposes. It would probably also be a multi-layered fix, not just a flip of a variable or something like that. I have experience coding, but I am not a professional or have expertise in that way, as I am first and foremost a translator. Quick fixes I can certainly do, but that fix would be better suited for another. I apologize for that.

The game has two endings story-wise and around 9-10 H-endings, either from losing important battles, or from subplots.

As long as Nako doesn't engage in any of the H-scenes, you're fine, that just means don't lose boss battles. You can still click on the H-scenes on town that pop up not having to do with Nako, (for example the scene with the black and pink suited people) but if you feel uncomfortable with it, then yes, avoid them. Basically, if your sex level is 1 or higher, you are locked out of the true end. You can view that in the save/load menus once you save.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Uh... Not gonna lie, I'm not sure what's causing that problem, and that would probably take a lot more time than I've already spent looking for it. It would also probably mean digging into further code, and I'm not willing to break the game elsewhere for experimentation purposes. It would probably also be a multi-layered fix, not just a flip of a variable or something like that. I have experience coding, but I am not a professional or have expertise in that way, as I am first and foremost a translator. Quick fixes I can certainly do, but that fix would be better suited for another. I apologize for that.

The game has two endings story-wise and around 9-10 H-endings, either from losing important battles, or from subplots.

As long as Nako doesn't engage in any of the H-scenes, you're fine, that just means don't lose boss battles. You can still click on the H-scenes on town that pop up not having to do with Nako, (for example the scene with the black and pink suited people) but if you feel uncomfortable with it, then yes, avoid them. Basically, if your sex level is 1 or higher, you are locked out of the true end. You can view that in the save/load menus once you save.
I see that's too bad maybe someone else will fix it

I'm guessing that the 2nd ending is the Slut one right?

Is there a way to tell if It's an important battles or subplots or Do you just have to lose to bosses or something? Is there an indicator for the sex level?
Also what the heck is Nhoh?
Sorry for the questions xD

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
I see that's too bad maybe someone else will fix it

I'm guessing that the 2nd ending is the Slut one right?

Is there a way to tell if It's an important battles or subplots or Do you just have to lose to bosses or something? Is there an indicator for the sex level? Sorry for the questions xD
There is the regular ending, and there's the true ending. The regular ending happens when you either do not show all necessary items to Eva, or have a sex level of 1 or higher.

At least in my translation, above each battle should be a label saying "If you lose..." and then a marker below stating what happens, i.e. Game Over, Continue Scenario, etc. In particular, if it says "H-Scene -> Continue w/ Nako," then it will lead to a sex scene when you lose, therefore increasing the sex level.

Indicators of sex levels are on the save/load screens. You need to actually save the file, and then once you select your file it should display what your sex level is, and you naturally start at 0. You can also view it from the "Status" screen when you have Nako selected as the character.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
There is the regular ending, and there's the true ending. The regular ending happens when you either do not show all necessary items to Eva, or have a sex level of 1 or higher.

At least in my translation, above each battle should be a label saying "If you lose..." and then a marker below stating what happens, i.e. Game Over, Continue Scenario, etc. In particular, if it says "H-Scene -> Continue w/ Nako," then it will lead to a sex scene when you lose, therefore increasing the sex level.

Indicators of sex levels are on the save/load screens. You need to actually save the file, and then once you select your file it should display what your sex level is, and you naturally start at 0. You can also view it from the "Status" screen when you have Nako selected as the character.
On the regular ending does the ending just happens when you don't have show those items or have higher sex level or do i need to talk to her for it to happen? Also when going for the regular ending should i just win every battles?

I see so that's how you gain sex levels does it carry over to the new game plus? The Sex level that is?
Also is there any rewards items for the difficulty? Or Are there just there? It doesn't affect the story and the drops right?

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
On the regular ending does the ending just happens when you don't have show those items or have higher sex level or do i need to talk to her for it to happen? Also when going for the regular ending should i just win every battles?

I see so that's how you gain sex levels does it carry over to the new game plus? The Sex level that is?
Also is there any rewards items for the difficulty? Or Are there just there? It doesn't affect the story and the drops right?
The regular ending just happens, the way to get it is no different from the true route besides the two factors I stated. You can win every battle and not talk to Eva with the seven items and you can get the regular ending, yes.

Sex levels do not carry over into new game+; everything else from stats to money can be optionally carried over. There are no reward items for difficulty, it's simply whether you want a challenge or not.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The regular ending just happens, the way to get it is no different from the true route besides the two factors I stated. You can win every battle and not talk to Eva with the seven items and you can get the regular ending, yes.

Sex levels do not carry over into new game+; everything else from stats to money can be optionally carried over. There are no reward items for difficulty, it's simply whether you want a challenge or not.
I see I noticed something strange tho does the game speed connected to the internet there when i click the spacebar the dialogue on the character doesn't respond you have to press it a few times for it to respond but when i exit the game and come back it was gone

Also repeats is how many times you've clear the game right?

Wait do the crystals level up? They have a level beside them?