RPGM None [Translation Request] Naco's magic and lustful monster + Append -Immediately Nuki's fragment-

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018
Hi! Uh, I may or may not be doing a translation of this game, so if you're into that stuff, look forward to it! There's a lot of image editing I have to do so it'll be a while, but take my claim on this translation request in the meantime! :D
tenor.gif

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Do you ever just finish the main story of the game you're translating and then realize "Oh. This isn't the append version. This is the base version." Hi, I'm Franticdispo, and welcome to "How I Royally Fucked Myself Over." So! Since the append is described as being the same game with more H-scenes, I assume most of the work I've done is relatively the same; what I will do is get the append and see what has changed, and then move any of the work I have on my current project onto that, which will take some time, but hopefully not too much. That being said, surprise, I'm done with the story of the game! I will need to go back and do the H-scenes, which are, you know, the most important part, but a huge section of the game is now playable! As long as you don't lose any battles, you can play through the game in basically full English (besides like one H-scene I have yet to translate on that route but whatever). I'll have that version on my Patreon soon as a prototype, but I don't want to release it publicly just yet since there's a lot of text wrapping issues and it's not complete yet. If you want to see how it's going though, you're welcome to check it out! For now, let me cry for three hours for being stupid! :D

Edit: THERE'S HYPNOSIS SCENES IN THE APPEND, HOLY SHIT. On a side note, I got it! Just as they advertised, pretty much 95% of the original game is still there, it's just new H-scenes. Which means not too much work to move, but a LOT more to translate.

Last edited:

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hi, hello!

Been working on this for a long time, so here's a progress update for all of you! A lot's done, I have 2000 lines of H-scenes to do, and a few more images to translate, and then it'll technically be fully translated! Once that's done I'll have that version on my patreon while I play through the game myself to fix any oddities such as text bugs or grammar mistakes. Just to show off what I've done so far, take these as teasers for the game!
H_mild_off_041_02.png H_mild_off_019_04.png 2021-07-08 17_46_51-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png 2021-07-08 17_48_08-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png 2021-07-08 17_49_23-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png 2021-07-08 17_49_57-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png 2021-07-08 17_52_14-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png 2021-07-08 17_53_46-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png 2021-07-08 17_56_33-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
Hi, hello!

Been working on this for a long time, so here's a progress update for all of you! A lot's done, I have 2000 lines of H-scenes to do, and a few more images to translate, and then it'll technically be fully translated! Once that's done I'll have that version on my patreon while I play through the game myself to fix any oddities such as text bugs or grammar mistakes. Just to show off what I've done so far, take these as teasers for the game!
View attachment 1287901 View attachment 1287902 View attachment 1287903 View attachment 1287906 View attachment 1287907 View attachment 1287909 View attachment 1287912 View attachment 1287913 View attachment 1287915
Nice Work, Mah Men!

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Still think its funny while you're translating it, you jump for joy seeing there is a hypnosis scene LOL

I can't wait <3

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Appreciate the work! This game is right up my alley but for some reason, I have never got around to playing it over the years. No clue why tbh lol

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Hi, hello!

View attachment 1287901 View attachment 1287902 View attachment 1287903 View attachment 1287906 View attachment 1287907 View attachment 1287909 View attachment 1287912 View attachment 1287913 View attachment 1287915
Hey well done, I'm rooting for ya.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Hi, hello!

Holy shit, you're even re-working the images... This is amazing! Beyond amazing even...

This is THE best work from this circle. None of their games so far come even close to the quality of this game, and I doubt any of them ever will since they've been focusing more on 'story based' rather than game-play in any way.

I honestly didn't think that it'd ever get picked up by anyone, ever. Yet here we are...

Thank you so much for doing this. If I had any spare money, I'd be throwing it at you just for this.

Reactions: Ghizghuth

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hi, hello!

The game is now fully translated, and will be available on my patreon sometime in the next few hours! I will be releasing it here eventually once I playtest it, but if you simply want to dive into the game, go ahead! During this time, I will be doing bug-testing, plugin testing, grammar fixing, and a bunch of other stuff to make the game more presentable. Think of this as a v0.9, basically.

I do also want to say that because there are some tags that might make it unavailable on F95, such as [Loli] and [Shota], I may need to upload it elsewhere. There are some bugs/oddities in the game that you might want to watch out for as well, it will be in a document titled 'TRANSLATION_README' in the folder. Otherwise, have a good day!

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Hi, hello!

The game is now fully translated, and will be available on my patreon sometime in the next few hours! I will be releasing it here eventually once I playtest it, but if you simply want to dive into the game, go ahead! During this time, I will be doing bug-testing, plugin testing, grammar fixing, and a bunch of other stuff to make the game more presentable. Think of this as a v0.9, basically.

I do also want to say that because there are some tags that might make it unavailable on F95, such as [Loli] and [Shota], I may need to upload it elsewhere. There are some bugs/oddities in the game that you might want to watch out for as well, it will be in a document titled 'TRANSLATION_README' in the folder. Otherwise, have a good day!
If you have to host it elsewhere just pm ppl interested or something, keep us in the loop thanks.

Mar 19, 2018
Hi, hello!

i am definitely interested in this game; the art in the other games by this circle is soooo good, and the translation work you're doing looks absolutely fantastic. keep up the good work!!