RPGM [Translation Request] LOVE IS UNDEAD (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

katwap

Feb 9, 2022
Hi, I tried translating this game (v1.17), I only translated up until the end of the demo of this game (including some assets and item names). Dunno if I'll continue translating this, 20k lines is a huge increase compared to my previous completed translation, maybe If I get some help or something. Please note that this is mostly a heavily edited deepl translation with a little bit of Japanese knowledge, and no batch translation was used.

where did you download version 1.17? can you please post a link to it

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
The has been released. It's a DLsite AI translation though... and not even free? They usually are, so I'm hoping it's just an error and gets fixed soon.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
The game isn't violating Rule 7?

If not I will make Topic.

(error in naming of the file, should be LiU).

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018

it has been so long so I don't think the Staff/Mods gonna do anything plus as long this character doesn't wear school bag, school clothes, story and age character it won't trigger rule 7, if you feel still unsure maybe read this thread for more info understand
https://f95zone.to/threads/why-does-rule-7-exist.13449/

Last edited:

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019

when loading up the game it says ver 1.15 not 1.17, whats the difference between the two anyways, just bugfixes or has there been content added?

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
when loading up the game it says ver 1.15 not 1.17, whats the difference between the two anyways, just bugfixes or has there been content added?
Even though the game says v1.15 on the title screen, the readmes and titles say it's v1.17. There's no reason it shouldn't be v1.17 either, since the last update was nearly two years ago.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Well. I made Thread in [REQ] section as it was said in the instruction, but some Mod moved it to Graveyard without writing a cause. I don't have permission to see it anymore.

Sooo I think there won't be official Thread for the game :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Dell96kill

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
While we're waiting for the game to pass the R7 review (I don't think it'll fail, but it's not like the choice is up to me), I thought I should mention I've started working on cleaning up the mtl. At first I was just going to do UI fixes (getting rid of all the extra periods), but then I noticed some of the descriptions for items could be better... and the cheat codes still required hiragana input... and other references were messed up by the mtl... and the lining is overall quite bad... and, y'know, I really enjoyed this game so I might as well. I do re-translate the more ??? lines, but I'm mainly just fixing the pronouns and lining, so not a full rewrite. It should still read notably better than the base AI translation though.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Well. I made Thread in [REQ] section as it was said in the instruction, but some Mod moved it to Graveyard without writing a cause. I don't have permission to see it anymore.

Sooo I think there won't be official Thread for the game :cautious:
at least you try

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote