RPGM [Translation Request] LOVE IS UNDEAD (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pl12

Feb 20, 2022
Yo,

If you want to save edit:

Variable#63: NASTY (1500 Max)
Variable#61: LOVE (1500 Max)
Variable#13: SP
Variable#73: Vaginal (100 MAX)
Variable#74: Anal (100 MAX)
Variable#71: Oral (100 MAX)
Variable#72: boobs (100 MAX)

Also, heres my save file, i'm missing 69, don't know how to get it.
what is the 69 value for?

sjonn76

Oct 3, 2021
Hi, I tried translating this game (v1.17), I only translated up until the end of the demo of this game (including some assets and item names). Dunno if I'll continue translating this, 20k lines is a huge increase compared to my previous completed translation, maybe If I get some help or something. Please note that this is mostly a heavily edited deepl translation with a little bit of Japanese knowledge, and no batch translation was used.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
sjonn76 The translation is looking good so far. The game is really good so I hope you'll keep it up, though there is a decent chance we get a official translation someday.

Looking back through the thread, I didn't see anyone posting about the likelihood of an official translation, so I guess I'll stick it here. The dev was working on a translation until he got distracted by the new game he's making, then he put the translation on the backburner to work fully on the new game. It's not a sequel to Love is Undead, but is instead a "next game in the series" with expanded mechanics called Loving Dead Girl. He said he won't have any news about translations for either game until LDG gets released. LiU is popular enough (16k sales) that I'm sure he's gotten offers, though it's possible he prefers to do it himself. I don't recall the dev listing a target release date for LDG in his Ci-en posts, so it'll probably still be a while yet.

sjonn76

Oct 3, 2021
sjonn76 The translation is looking good so far. The game is really good so I hope you'll keep it up, though there is a decent chance we get a official translation someday.

Looking back through the thread, I didn't see anyone posting about the likelihood of an official translation, so I guess I'll stick it here. The dev was working on a translation until he got distracted by the new game he's making, then he put the translation on the backburner to work fully on the new game. It's not a sequel to Love is Undead, but is instead a "next game in the series" with expanded mechanics called Loving Dead Girl. He said he won't have any news about translations for either game until LDG gets released. LiU is popular enough (16k sales) that I'm sure he's gotten offers, though it's possible he prefers to do it himself. I don't recall the dev listing a target release date for LDG in his Ci-en posts, so it'll probably still be a while yet.
Interesting, I knew that liquid moon was working on loving dead girl, but I didn't know he was working on a translation for love is undead. Can you maybe link the (ci-en maybe?) post where he said he's working on a translation?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

I could never figure it out with the MTL, but would you happen to know how we're supposed to avoid accidentally cheating? I noticed that you can sometimes do things or use things despite not having enough resources, haven't found the recipe, or whatever else and Bruno Buccellati threatens to clap my cheeks for cheating.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
I could never figure it out with the MTL, but would you happen to know how we're supposed to avoid accidentally cheating? I noticed that you can sometimes do things or use things despite not having enough resources, haven't found the recipe, or whatever else and Bruno Buccellati threatens to clap my cheeks for cheating.
You tend to find recipes and resources randomly while exploring. There may be some locations which require multiple visits, but it could also just be random what you get when you show up. The errors introduced by the mtl mean you're less encouraged to explore since you can always make high quality meals and cure progress is more rapid than intended, but the base game is decently balanced (from what I can remember) so you tend to find things at an okay rate.
Interesting, I knew that liquid moon was working on loving dead girl, but I didn't know he was working on a translation for love is undead. Can you maybe link the (ci-en maybe?) post where he said he's working on a translation?
has a comment from 16 Jan 2022 where Liquid Moon says he's working on a translation but it'll take a while. has a comment from 13 May 2023 where he says "Well, still no English ver yet and I know it’s a problem I'll think about it when the new one is ready." His blog isn't all dev logs, so combing through it takes a while. He knows there's an international demand for LiU and seems to speak decent English (you can happily leave him comments in English).

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You tend to find recipes and resources randomly while exploring. There may be some locations which require multiple visits, but it could also just be random what you get when you show up. The errors introduced by the mtl mean you're less encouraged to explore since you can always make high quality meals and cure progress is more rapid than intended, but the base game is decently balanced (from what I can remember) so you tend to find things at an okay rate.
Please reread my question carefully.

sjonn76

Oct 3, 2021
has a comment from 16 Jan 2022 where Liquid Moon says he's working on a translation but it'll take a while. has a comment from 13 May 2023 where he says "Well, still no English ver yet and I know it’s a problem I'll think about it when the new one is ready." His blog isn't all dev logs, so combing through it takes a while. He knows there's an international demand for LiU and seems to speak decent English (you can happily leave him comments in English).
...I see, it seems like it would be better to work on a different game then, cheers.

Reactions: Okbanhienok
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote