RPGM [Translation Request] LOVE IS UNDEAD (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Dropping an update post since I've been making good progress.
- I've finished everything except the H-scene differences. For example, when you choose [Kiss] there are scores of variations based on Infection Stage, lewdness, love, items equipped, and even some other things. It's quite nice from a gameplay perspective, but represents a lot of work for editing.
- Since nothing is encrypted and all the file names are already romanized, the new patch will work fine with both the EN and JP releases of the game. I'll be including some images so the JP UI is also translated (in the parts which needed translation).
- I should be done by the end of the month. I'm hoping to have it done by the time the game passes its R7 check, but you can't really predict how long those'll take.

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
This game now has an official English translation from the developer at:

The latest version is v1.17 (for both the jpn and eng tl). Note that the developer never bothered to update the version number in their assets, so at the top right corner of the main screen it says 1.15, even on the latest 1.17 version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloading is available on , but I repackaged it for convenience. . . Tested working on Windows 10 21H2.

May 30, 2022

The latest version is v1.17 (for both the jpn and eng tl). Note that the developer never bothered to update the version number in their assets, so at the top right corner of the main screen it says 1.15, even on the latest 1.17 version.

Downloading is available on , but I repackaged it for convenience. . . Tested working on Windows 10 21H2.
What about android

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018

Tis isn't an official translation, but an AI (MTL) translation.

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022

So is it fully english translated with uncensoring?

solidpartycalibre

Apr 8, 2024

many thanks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote