• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

dkdh714

Feb 21, 2023
4.PNG

세이브 파일이 적용되었습니다.
실행해보니 파일이 수정됐네요.
원인은 무엇입니까?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
is this game a dating sim?
Yes, a harem dating sim with a looot of extra steps. You not only have to increase the girls' affection but also do specific things (sometimes on very specific days and times) to continue their quest line before you get to the naughty bits. The actual affection gain/H scene gathering is only a fraction (around 3/10th) of the stuff to do in the game. Be warned: the grind is real.

Ryan Lemerald

Oct 11, 2023
Alright, I took a hiatus and have returned to try continuing the game. I've been unsuccessful in getting the police lady to come after me using the hint from the shrine telling me talk to two lovers/mistresses next to her and then having intercourse (Stuck on this for a month now). I'm going to try posting my save file, maybe a veteran can tell me exactly what I have to do. I've tested it and looks like my save file is just enough to get through. Just download the game and input my save in the save folder, or copy your folder elsewhere and delete the saves in the new folder, then input my save and fire it up. Hopefully someone can help me out! And hopefully this doesn't violate any rules.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Alright, I took a hiatus and have returned to try continuing the game. I've been unsuccessful in getting the police lady to come after me using the hint from the shrine telling me talk to two lovers/mistresses next to her and then having intercourse (Stuck on this for a month now). I'm going to try posting my save file, maybe a veteran can tell me exactly what I have to do. I've tested it and looks like my save file is just enough to get through. Just download the game and input my save in the save folder, or copy your folder elsewhere and delete the saves in the new folder, then input my save and fire it up. Hopefully someone can help me out! And hopefully this doesn't violate any rules.
iirc it's not as simple as just having a conversation with them. I think you have to go through the conversation either with no X or all double O responses.

Ryan Lemerald

Oct 11, 2023
iirc it's not as simple as just having a conversation with them. I think you have to go through the conversation either with no X or all double O responses.
Well it seems it was more simple than I thought cause I finally managed to do it.
Here’s what I did:
Thanks to someone else who gave me an idea. I thought I should try having a conversation without red cards and only double circles with just one girl, in my case Yuna, in front of the cop and then having intercourse in the playground dome. I made her cum 3 times before I finished and then BAM… nothing. Then I brought only Misa and repeated the steps. Finally, I was having intercourse with her and made her cum only 2 times before I ejaculated but it not only seemed to please Misa, but I finally got the cop event where she’s watching me. All in all, don’t do what I was doing and talking to 2 people at the same time. Instead, bring then one by one and hopefully your problems will be solved.

Giannakos

Feb 11, 2019
i need help in his other game 円交Life i need a walktrough can anybody help me to find one or tell me what to do with the masochist girl kiriko? i choose everything and they are wrong choises every time