• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others WIP [Translation Request] Haku Nyu Mu [Eden Island]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Update: I got a hang of RenPy engine and python :) + necessary functions to port the game. Currently I'm recreating all the scenes (do the coding), I decided to do all the rendering in RenPy to see what it can do and also to easily port it to Android .

Collecting all the sources from swf files -> Sort them -> Upscale and enhance source files -> Implement it in RenPy + Translation (currently here :cool:) -> Test the game -> Release the game.
Jolly good show ol chap! I'm glad you're taking your time and making sure that the finished product is something we'll all enjoy and you'll be proud of.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Porting Update:
Changed Main menu, fonts, icons.
Adjusted the music and sound effects (made them louder, they were too quite).
Added info page about heroine at the start. Edited the image from a twitter post and added some info. For reference attached a file below.
Prologue part is done in english (first swf file in the folder).

To do:
Find and add some sound effects and voice effects to the game to make it more immersive.
Add an image icon next to heroine's name in chatbox displaying her reactions.
Look at overall game structure, to decide the flow of the game.

Last edited:

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Porting Update:

To do:
Find and add some sound effects and voice effects to the game to make it more immersive.
That sounds more like an upgrade than translate, good job!!!

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
That sounds more like an upgrade than translate, good job!!!
Of course, I'll enhance everything in this game. Because I try not to half-ass things. Especially when it's personal :D
I'm porting from the ground up, using assets from original swf files .
I enhanced colors and details and did some compression on images because storage space, but god damn this chick looks amazing. Take a look!

Last edited:

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Of course, I'll enhance everything in this game. Because I try not to half-ass things. Especially when it's personal :D
I'm porting from the ground up, using assets from original swf files .
I enhanced colors and details and did some compression on images because storage space, but god damn this chick looks amazing. Take a look!
I'm not sure, but the colors look a little too bright for me.

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Here the original files, upscaled ones and adjusted ones for reference: Assman4Life , what do you think?
I like the increased brightness as opposed to the original; it allows me to truly appreciate the images being upscaled. the colors in "original-upscaled" and "original-upscaled2" are SUPERB.

When comparing "original-upscaled2" and "Admiring4", I noticed that the color in "Admiring4" is stronger. Between the two, I like them both. I like "original-upscaled2" because it looks sooooo much better than the original and "Admiring4" really brings out Gri's chocolate skin

If possible, can this be made into a setting within the game? It would be cool to switch back and forth between the "og-upscaled" and "Admiring4" color tones. If this can't be done, I understand.

Now, if you we're to ask me which one I'd prefer? I'd pick "Admiring4". As I stated previously, The stronger color tone really makes Gri look like the bronze goddess she's supposed to look like. Plus, the stronger tone makes the shading stand out which in turn, increases the overall image quality.

Glad to see you asking for feedback dude! I appreciate you asking for my input

Last edited:

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Porting Update:
Added info page about heroine at the start. Edited the image from a twitter post and added some info. For reference attached a file below.

To do:
The amount things you've done and are willing to do truly astonishes me. This site needs more translators like you. It's a shame that for every "justxux", there are 10 MTL's that we have to put up with. Kudos to you and your willingness to put forth a great product.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I like the increased brightness as opposed to the original; it allows me to truly appreciate the images being upscaled. the colors in "original-upscaled" and "original-upscaled2" are SUPERB.

When comparing "original-upscaled2" and "Admiring4", I noticed that the color in "Admiring4" is stronger. Between the two, I like them both. I like "original-upscaled2" because it looks sooooo much better than the original and "Admiring4" really brings out Gri's chocolate skin

If possible, can this be made into a setting within the game? It would be cool to switch back and forth between the "og-upscaled" and "Admiring4" color tones. If this can't be done, I understand.

Now, if you we're to ask me which one I'd prefer? I'd pick "Admiring4". As I stated previously, The stronger color tone really makes Gri look like the bronze goddess she's supposed to look like. Plus, the stronger tone makes the shading stand out which in turn, increases the overall image quality.

Glad to see you asking for feedback dude! I appreciate you asking for my input
Interesting fact, the protagonist when sees Gri for the first time, says that she has "glossy brown skin". And from all other filters and adjustments I made, this one is the best, it makes her juicy as fuck.

About 2 versions of images, I could do that but the game would weight too much at that point, even with max compression without quality loss, all necessary images from the first swf file, weights 303MB and we have 27 more swf files (if every swf file at export will have 303Mb then the total size of the project will be around 8GB [16GB with 2 versions] without zipping it). :oops: If only RenPy had a real-time filter function :) , but that's asking too much :D .

I'm only doing this because I wanted to test how hard it is to make a good-looking RenPy game, because most of them I played are kinda crappy.
Plus, the renders look hand drawn (retro) , the vanilla story without ugly bastards and NTR (I don't hate them, but there's lots of them), the crappy flash engine (nowadays) didn't do justice to this game, so porting and enhancing it is my way of paying respect to the artists.

Last edited:

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Interesting fact, the protagonist when sees Gri for the first time, says that she has "glossy brown skin". And from all other filters and adjustments I made, this one is the best, it makes her juicy as fuck.

About 2 versions of images, I could do that but the game would weight too much at that point, even with max compression without quality loss, all necessary images from the first swf file, weights 303MB and we have 27 more swf files (if every swf file at export will have 303Mb then the total size of the project will be around 8GB [16GB with 2 versions] without zipping it). :oops: If only RenPy had a real-time filter function :) , but that's asking too much :D .

I'm only doing this because I wanted to test how hard it is to make a good-looking RenPy game, because most of them I played are kinda crappy.
Plus, the renders look hand drawn (retro) , the vanilla story without ugly bastards and NTR (I don't hate them, but there's lots of them), the crappy flash engine (nowadays) didn't do justice to this game, so porting and enhancing it is my way of paying respect to the artists.
Well this game is like I think 7 years old. Or 8

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
It nearly took a decade to crack it. Honestly what type of program did he use? With that technology Piracy would be no more. He hold dangerous power.
I used this software to extract the sources :
Then I used Topaz Gigapixel AI to upscale renders, then Topaz Adjust AI to enhance the images and compress them and Topaz Mask AI to extract the heroines figure from a tweet photo and GIMP for more detailed photo editing.
Audacity for audio editing and finally RenPy as a game engine to port from flash.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I made a little demo, to showcase what to minimum expect from this game, who played the original will notice the difference:

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
I made a little demo, to showcase what to minimum expect from this game, who played the original will notice the difference:
Is there anything in particular you want me to look out for when I play this demo?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote