Others WIP [Translation Request] Haku Nyu Mu [Eden Island]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
haku.jpg

Hey there! This is my very first translation request so apologies if I'm not following the format correctly. This game has been out for a while and I've never seen anyone make a request to see it translated so I decided to request it myself. If you like dark-skinned babes who are PAINFULLY thicc, this is for you. This is a flash game. I don't know if that will affect translation, but I just wanted to throw it out there. Kudos to anyone who can translate this into English!

Note: View the information & instruction sections before downloading this

Game Description:

ver.1.15

"I could spend eternity between her giant suntanned breasts... enveloped in that fluffy heaven."

Adapted from an original manga by GG QUATRE,
HAKU NYU MU is animation that plays like an adventure game.
Get a load of the self-proclaimed agent Grigri's gorgeous bronze body,
a particular focus for EDEN ISLAND.

Request Post Date 12/27/2020
Store:
Work format: Adventure Style Animation Collection
Censored: No
Version: 1.15
Language: Game is in Japanese. I am requesting it be translated to English

Information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genre:

Full Download (MEGA)

Instructions

Extras: Translation *​

Have a peek at this Bronze Goddess!
haka2.jpg haku3.jpg haka4.jpg haku6.JPG haku5.JPG haku8.JPG haku9.JPG haku7.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
+1. Also you may not know, but you just gave us something that was quite literally impossible to find anywhere else. It is annoying that each swf file has to be turned on seperately and game doesn't work with just one file, but it's still more than we ever got.
Also one more thing. Do you by any chance have GG quarte vol. 4, vol. 5 or gg Photo by the same author? Another ones that are REALLY hard to find.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Lol, I found how to decompile an swf file, but the text there is sorted as a bunch of single characters. So if you want to translate it, you can do it one character at a time. I don't think anyone would want to do that. Just just use Google Image Translation.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Lol, I found how to decompile an swf file, but the text there is sorted as a bunch of single characters. So if you want to translate it, you can do it one character at a time. I don't think anyone would want to do that. Just just use Google Image Translation.
Never say never. I'm sure (hoping) someone would take on the challenge just for the sheer satisfaction of translating this masterpiece.

With that said, is Google Image translation reliable?

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Never say never. I'm sure (hoping) someone would take on the challenge just for the sheer satisfaction of translating this masterpiece.

Tried it a few times. It gives you the idea of what the text means, but not much beyond that. Single words though work well enough. Although I mostly use extract of Japanese from text then translating it and fixing some letters that were missed.

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
+1. Also you may not know, but you just gave us something that was quite literally impossible to find anywhere else. It is annoying that each swf file has to be turned on seperately and game doesn't work with just one file, but it's still more than we ever got.
Also one more thing. Do you by any chance have GG quarte vol. 4, vol. 5 or gg Photo by the same author? Another ones that are REALLY hard to find.
I have all 5 volumes of GG Quatre. I'm holding off on posting because I'm trying to get each volume translated first (however long that will take). As for GG Photo, I haven't gotten it YET but I'll keep looking (or just buy it lol)

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
I have all 5 volumes of GG Quatre. I'm holding off on posting because I'm trying to get each volume translated first (however long that will take). As for GG Photo, I haven't gotten it YET but I'll keep looking (or just buy it lol)
Okay. Still would like to see them personally.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020

I like your dedication. And I also like challenges and I also found a solution how to translate this easier using 2 software in combo. So comrade, let's translate those 5 volumes of masterpieces and bring those to masses. I may even pack all swf files nicely into one file for convenience, but first let's translate. Put on a WIP on this thread ^_^

• Red Heart
Reactions: SkrerkS

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I like your dedication. And I also like challenges and I also found a solution how to translate this easier using 2 software in combo. So comrade, let's translate those 5 volumes of masterpieces and bring those to masses. I may even pack all swf files nicely into one file for convenience, but first let's translate. Put on a WIP on this thread ^_^
Holy smokes dude, most likely because it's an old game, made with old version of flash, I tried a ton of software and still had problem editing text, especially japanese part. The only hope is some old versions of Adobe Animate CC. I'll make an update later.
Update: It seems I found the right software although it's from 2012, waiting when it will end downloading with torrent.

Last edited:
Reactions: HughJarse
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote