RPGM [translation request] Curse Errant V:1.10

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TRoYHD11

Dec 2, 2017
The new 9802 patch fixes the side quests for the Steam version. I've played through as much of it as I could (haven't figured out how to get the last curse or the true end), and so far, everything is working. There are a few untranslated lines that I've come across (about 5 in total so far), but nothing insurmountable.

If anyone can tell me how to get the true ending, I can try and complete that and let you know if there are any other blockers.
can you upload the steam version for us ?

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
steam version has fixed anything, i've bought one but no H scene
I found the game on another site after a 1 min search...and I don't know if F95 will get it you know something about a certain Rule.
Would you mind telling us which site? I found one but it doesn't have the patch to fix the crashes installed and the official patch won't install unless you bought the game from steam. Assuming that it's not against the rules of course.

steam version has fixed anything, i've bought one but no H scene
Did you install the patch from hanabi games? Steam isn't allowed to sell games with adult content, so you typically have to download an adult patch after you buy any of these types of games from there.

Reactions: flawed.stuff

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
Anyone know how to trick the Hanabi Games patches into thinking that the game is installed? I'm not sure how they verify install, but if it's something like checking registry values that seems simple enough to duplicate.

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
Still no heroes willing to share the steam version with the bugfixed and adult patched?
So if you have a steam version with adult patch already but from before the bug fix patch I think it's not too difficult to fix.

-download the rpgm decrypter tool here https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/ then unpack game and create a project file
- download RPG Maker VX Ace free trial that gives you 30 days to use

-Someone on the steam discussion page identified the problem with the side quests

The problem is in the script call in the event. They have quotes instead of brackets. The script call: t_w("Accepted Side Quest "A Blacksmith's Dream"") should be: t_w("Accepted Side Quest (A Blacksmith's Dream)")

I've managed to fix the first two side quests so far, but I've got zero experience with RPG Maker so I think I'll have to play thru the game to find the events that need fixing because the others are locked behind story progression. I'm sure someone who knows what they are doing could fix them all quickly.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So if you have a steam version with adult patch already but from before the bug fix patch I think it's not too difficult to fix.

-download the rpgm decrypter tool here https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/ then unpack game and create a project file
- download RPG Maker VX Ace free trial that gives you 30 days to use

-Someone on the steam discussion page identified the problem with the side quests

The problem is in the script call in the event. They have quotes instead of brackets. The script call: t_w("Accepted Side Quest "A Blacksmith's Dream"") should be: t_w("Accepted Side Quest (A Blacksmith's Dream)")

I've managed to fix the first two side quests so far, but I've got zero experience with RPG Maker so I think I'll have to play thru the game to find the events that need fixing because the others are locked behind story progression. I'm sure someone who knows what they are doing could fix them all quickly.
I got the pirated version so I can't apply the patch from Hanabi games, if you have the post fixed steam version would you kindly make a download link and share it?

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
I got the pirated version so I can't apply the patch from Hanabi games, if you have the post fixed steam version would you kindly make a download link and share it?
svscomics has steam version with adult patch installed, but it doesn't have the side quest bug fix. I gave up on trying to get the Hanabi games patch to work, so I'm trying to fix the side quests myself using the aforementioned method.

I have no idea if I will be successful or how long it will take me since I have no experience using RPG Maker.

Jan 27, 2019
So to those trying to get the Hanabi patch to work: I bought the game on Steam, patched it and then when they released a newer version of the patch with bugfixes, it wouldn't install; deleting the game from my HD and reinstalling then applying the newer version of the patch worked though. Seemed weird, but it's like you can't re-patch w/out deleting the game itself (at lease for the steam version) hope this helps!

Zanitsu7

Jan 20, 2021
So to those trying to get the Hanabi patch to work: I bought the game on Steam, patched it and then when they released a newer version of the patch with bugfixes, it wouldn't install; deleting the game from my HD and reinstalling then applying the newer version of the patch worked though. Seemed weird, but it's like you can't re-patch w/out deleting the game itself (at lease for the steam version) hope this helps!
what’s new in the steam version ?

Sicko123

Nov 28, 2017
Maybe the reason why the patch isn't working, is because an older version of the patch is already preinstalled? So if someone can upload or link a version that doesn't have any patches at all. Then we can just download the patch from the main site and apply it ourselves. (or someone can share a download link with the newest patched installed)
PS: Steam version and just throwing out an idea

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote