5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
RJ246792_img_main.jpg

Developer:
Version: V1.10
Store:
Language: Japanese
Genre: Clothes Changing/Dress up Breasts Fantasy Elder Girl x Younger Boy Breast Milk

Instructions/Information
Extract and run

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
you sir, have a great taste in games! This is my favorite game atm lol
(and also this by lol it reminds me of the Material Girl game by dieselmine)

I hope this isn't considered "advertising other games".. I only mean to say that I have two favorite games atm.. and I love them both :)

Curse Errant:

RJ246792_img_main.jpg RJ246792_img_smp1.jpg RJ246792_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited:

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
Thank you so much, i will try it and tell if i get a bug.
I did the machine translation, about 98% of the game is translated. There shouldn't be any bugs... but if there are I would try to correct them. Post a screenshot with the bug and one just before it, also a save game very close to the bug.

Here is the patch. View attachment 428352

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
StoneM I may not have time to do it but do you mind if I were to go through your translation and fix some of the broken script tags? Machine translations tend to break things in unforeseen ways and at the very least fixing those will make the costume change options look a bit better. wanted to get your blessing before I did any work though. Like I said I might not have time but the game has peaked my interests :)

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
StoneM I may not have time to do it but do you mind if I were to go through your translation and fix some of the broken script tags? Machine translations tend to break things in unforeseen ways and at the very least fixing those will make the costume change options look a bit better. wanted to get your blessing before I did any work though. Like I said I might not have time but the game has peaked my interests :)

Yes you can edit my translation.

A fair number of things that go into "Games" section are just machine translation.

Then it can be moved to the "Game" section... I wasn't aware games that were not 100% translated could be moved there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silentce

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Anybody else getting this error when trying to go past the first room in the ruins? Forgot to add I am using the download from the link StoneM posted yesterday.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Anybody else getting this error when trying to go past the first room in the ruins? Forgot to add I am using the download from the link StoneM posted yesterday.

I will preface That I am by no means a coding expert but reading the error message it looks like it could be a messed up scripting error caused by the machine translation translating something it should not of ( they do that from time to time moving tags and shit that they shouldn't). Out of curiosity, as I have not played enough to get that far, did you click on anything prior to getting this error, or did it just pop up when you entered the room?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I will preface That I am by no means a coding expert but reading the error message it looks like it could be a messed up scripting error caused by the machine translation translating something it should not of ( they do that from time to time moving tags and shit that they shouldn't). Out of curiosity, as I have not played enough to get that far, did you click on anything prior to getting this error, or did it just pop up when you entered the room?
Popped up when I tried to enter the room, though I did kill everything, and use all three of the sparkly activation points, and after ringing the bell, killed everything again, before heading out the south exit, which is where the error message pops up, and when I click on the ok it closes the game.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Popped up when I tried to enter the room, though I did kill everything, and use all three of the sparkly activation points, and after ringing the bell, killed everything again, before heading out the south exit, which is where the error message pops up, and when I click on the ok it closes the game.

Can you post a save game close to the place where the error happens and also a screenshot just before you enter (so I can find the exact place).

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Can you post a save game close to the place where the error happens and also a screenshot just before you enter (so I can find the exact place).
Sure no problem, here you go screen shot and save game; Though I think there may be other problems as there is a lot of text still showing chinese or what not text even in the menus and such, you can see some of it on the screen shot.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Sure no problem, here you go screen shot and save game; Though I think there may be other problems as there is a lot of text still showing chinese or what not text even in the menus and such, you can see some of it on the screen shot.
Most of the untranslated parts are text mixed with gamecode... so there would be a lot of game braking bugs if I translate everything to English.
Even then, as you see there are bugs... because in some places the game wants [ ] instead of "" . (but not everywhere)

I've repaired the bug, here is a new patch (just copy the Data folder over the Data folder in the game and overwrite the files). Then you can continue from your save.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote