RPGM [translation request] Curse Errant V:1.10

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

truster88

Aug 25, 2022
I've included all updates in this thread into the game, which was according to the site i've got it v1.12. Played it through with on errors.

tPA44

Dec 16, 2021
I've included all updates in this thread into the game, which was according to the site i've got it v1.12. Played it through with on errors.

This seems to work great. Thank you so much for reuploading all this.

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
Downloaded the newest one available and I think there's an unintended error / "bug" correction.

We can only attack once per turn... this is wrong, according to the DLsite page we're supposed to be able to chain / attack as often as possible as long as we have enough TP. Only being able to act once per turn sucks and make the game harder than it's intended since the bosses are balanced around us being able to debuff, attack, and heal at the same turn.

Reactions: Tropxe

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
for the game went up, to be published by (they have patches available on their site).

EDIT: is up

Last edited:

Raaaraaa

Oct 9, 2022
for the game went up, to be published by (they have patches available on their site).

EDIT: is up
Hope they didn't reduce/delete many scene after release

d84busty

Jan 13, 2020
get patch curse from hanabi game site, but I cant use it
trying extract and decrypt
but xdelta thing is hard

Pessimistic_Panda

Jun 8, 2022
Hold on for now...looked at the steam reviews and it says that the game crashes on side quests
The new 9802 patch fixes the side quests for the Steam version. I've played through as much of it as I could (haven't figured out how to get the last curse or the true end), and so far, everything is working. There are a few untranslated lines that I've come across (about 5 in total so far), but nothing insurmountable.

If anyone can tell me how to get the true ending, I can try and complete that and let you know if there are any other blockers.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote