RPGM None {Translation Request} Cradle Epic - Warrior Princess Arena - (Yuri,BDSM,Bondage,Ryona/Brutal)

SullenMan

Aug 2, 2019
if someone was able to translate it for themselves - be so kind - upload it to mega and give the people a link.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Is the Ryona/Brutal tag really warranted? I got maybe halfway through or so with no translation, and there wasn't anything particularly hardcore. Just like one mild whipping scene and one bit of pissing.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
I can't get the translation to work :/
You're just supposed to copy paste from the Data in translation into the game Data, right?
I might have borked my whole install. And downloading a new one takes over 3 hours on svs, lol...

Edit: Yeah idk. Trial and error'd it a bunch, can't get it to do anything. Guess I'm dumb -_-
I think I accidentally overwrote the entire data folder. Which I guess screws me over? Idk. This is frustrating.

Last edited:

QuakingEarth

May 20, 2020
I translated the intro as an experiment to see if I liked translating and the game itself. I did so I guess I'll be translating this game since no one else seems to be doing it (I assume djv007 is no longer translating this game?).

Attached is the loredump in the intro in case someone wants to read it. It still needs a slight touch up but it's more than good enough for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ModaGr33n

Mar 27, 2021
I translated the intro as an experiment to see if I liked translating and the game itself. I did so I guess I'll be translating this game since no one else seems to be doing it (I assume djv007 is no longer translating this game?).

Attached is the loredump in the intro in case someone wants to read it. It still needs a slight touch up but it's more than good enough for now.

This is awesome!

QuakingEarth

May 20, 2020
Update

I have translated armours, items, skills and weapons. Also a bit of dialogue and attempted to translate names. Basically I'm getting all the boring stuff out of the way first. I'm gonna need a second opinion on some of the names from you all so I'll put a bunch of them into this post and possibly future posts as well.

Here's also some images of what files need to be translated, except animations and scripts (ignore the %, it counts MTL). Also a small example from the skills file of what the inside looks like (Left column is original text, middle is MTL, right is my translation). As a side note, the fourth image is from Map002 and has mostly event calls. Now, it would make sense for Map002 to come after the intro (Map001) but the problem is that it has a bunch of dialogue that isn't in the Map002 file. Either the dialogue is in some other file or it's hidden in the events. Anyone know anything about this? I'm using Translator++

start.PNG end.PNG SkillsExample.PNG EventThingy.PNG

Reactions: ModaGr33n

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Then there's a helmet called サレット (Saretto), Salette/Saletto. Description: A hat made by processing a steel plate.
Any idea what this really is?

Here's also some images of what files need to be translated, except animations and scripts (ignore the %, it counts MTL). Also a small example from the skills file of what the inside looks like (Left column is original text, middle is MTL, right is my translation). As a side note, the fourth image is from Map002 and has mostly event calls. Now, it would make sense for Map002 to come after the intro (Map001) but the problem is that it has a bunch of dialogue that isn't in the Map002 file. Either the dialogue is in some other file or it's hidden in the events. Anyone know anything about this? I'm using Translator++
As a guess the helmet bay be something more cap like (Cervelliere?) as compared to a more complex helm?

The maps are numbered in the order in which they were created and is a internal thing. In the actual editor UI they are displayed as names a tree view with manual ordering. It is quite common for the numbering to bare little resemblance to the actual game-play. One way to get them would be to use Mtool from . It is a translator/cheat program for a number of game engines and shows you the current map number. Other way would be to keep an eye out for the next time RPG Maker VX Ace is on sale.

Anyway the intro crawl (Map1) transfers the player to map 30. This plays then transfers to Map 30 for the ambush in the pass, map 16 entering the city, map 23 for the second (USA would call it the first?) floor of the home with 22 being the ground floor and 24 the basement.

QuakingEarth

May 20, 2020
Absolutely lovely stuff!

Cervelliere seems to fit the description. Also good to know the map numbering isn't all that important. Was worried for a bit.

Small update: "System" and "States" are translated.

Reactions: ModaGr33n

ShoriRyu

Nov 14, 2022
Update

I have translated armours, items, skills and weapons. Also a bit of dialogue and attempted to translate names. Basically I'm getting all the boring stuff out of the way first. I'm gonna need a second opinion on some of the names from you all so I'll put a bunch of them into this post and possibly future posts as well.

View attachment 2795497 View attachment 2795495 View attachment 2795521 View attachment 2795496
from wikipidea
The sallet (also called celata, salade and schaller) was a combat helmet that replaced the bascinet in Italy, western and northern Europe and Hungary during the mid-15th century. In Italy, France and England the armet helmet was also popular, but in Germany the sallet became almost universal.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020

Actually i lost a lot of my data when my hard drive failed me. I will start from scratch :(

Small Tip
If you are new to translations and have started to translate using Translator++, then you will encounter a lot of errors. Since you have started, do continue and if you have any problems or errors then dm me.

QuakingEarth

May 20, 2020
Actually i lost a lot of my data when my hard drive failed me. I will start from scratch :(

Small Tip
If you are new to translations and have started to translate using Translator++, then you will encounter a lot of errors. Since you have started, do continue and if you have any problems or errors then dm me.
Okay, I'll keep that in mind.