• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None {Translation Request} Cradle Epic - Warrior Princess Arena - (Yuri,BDSM,Bondage,Ryona/Brutal)

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
The story in the beginning is quite long. I have translated it. Its some good stuff.
Great, keep me posted including the others here. I'm sure many of us have been awaiting this very moment. Once again, thank you so much. I'm counting on ya. :)

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Are there no translators into bondage? Starting to think that might be the case :LOL:

Seriously, these games are SO good for bondage and have a strong focus on it unlike pretty much every other game (which is strange to me since it's a pretty widespread kink). Most games that have bondage just include it here and there, whereas for this game and the sequel, it's everywhere. I freaking love it.

Not only that but the games need a translation really badly, more than 99% of other untranslated games, since it is very hard or impossible to progress in some situations if you don't know Japanese. For the sequel to this game, at one point I had to brute force add tons of items into my inventory at random using a cheat engine to trial and error my way to progression. And I still haven't finished the game because I got stuck again. Also there's a good amount of story and from what I've heard it's actually pretty interesting.

Anyway, here's hoping a bondage-loving translator discovers these games one day :p

Edit: Or at least an MTL!

Reactions: ModaGr33n

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Are there no translators into bondage? Starting to think that might be the case :LOL:

Seriously, these games are SO good for bondage and have a strong focus on it unlike pretty much every other game (which is strange to me since it's a pretty widespread kink). Most games that have bondage just include it here and there, whereas for this game and the sequel, it's everywhere. I freaking love it.

Not only that but the games need a translation really badly, more than 99% of other untranslated games, since it is very hard or impossible to progress in some situations if you don't know Japanese. For the sequel to this game, at one point I had to brute force add tons of items into my inventory at random using a cheat engine to trial and error my way to progression. And I still haven't finished the game because I got stuck again. Also there's a good amount of story and from what I've heard it's actually pretty interesting.

Anyway, here's hoping a bondage-loving translator discovers these games one day :p

Me too, me too... so sad no takers.

Reactions: Bondage Queen

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020

I have too many half started Edited MTL projects, so I probably shouldn't be starting another one. When/If I get through my backlog and this is still untouched I might pick this one up. But not right now.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
This is a untested, unedited MTL translation using Translator++ with SugoiTrans3. That said apart from the normal pronoun issues the intro is understandable.
To install the translation the game must be extracted using RPG Maker Decrypter and have the data files replaced from those in translation.zip. I've also included the Translator++ file in CradlePrincessKnight.rar in case someone want to use this as a base for an edited MTL. Note that if you do so remove the ’ from the games path - it caused issues with Translator++.

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
This is a untested, unedited MTL translation using Translator++ with SugoiTrans3. That said apart from the normal pronoun issues the intro is understandable.
To install the translation the game must be extracted using RPG Maker Decrypter and have the data files replaced from those in translation.zip. I've also included the Translator++ file in CradlePrincessKnight.rar in case someone want to use this as a base for an edited MTL. Note that if you do so remove the ’ from the games path - it caused issues with Translator++.
In case anyone decides to work on this from the provided .trans file. You will need to create a new staging path for the project.

Clipboard01.png
Basically TL++ wants the files that are created when a new translation project is started. And they only exist on the patch creator's PC.
One way to create a new valid staging path would be to take the untranslated game, start a new project within TL++ (this .trans file uses the new parser FYI) and then opening the provided .trans file and inserting the dummy project's staging path.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
One way to create a new valid staging path would be to take the untranslated game, start a new project within TL++ (this .trans file uses the new parser FYI) and then opening the provided .trans file and inserting the dummy project's staging path.
Once you have created the project from the untranslated game you shoud be able to use the import button to import the .trans file into your project.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Once you have created the project from the untranslated game you shoud be able to use the import button to import the .trans file into your project.
I often had import function mess up when patch is applied. Lines would randomly be not translated despite having a translation in the project file.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Er, can you explain it like I'm five? I tried to use this site and couldn't decrypt anything. I'm confused what I'm supposed to do.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Er, can you explain it like I'm five? I tried to use this site and couldn't decrypt anything. I'm confused what I'm supposed to do.
As silly as it may sound Translator++ can be used as a decryptor tool. For encrypted games it will ask to create a development copy which will be the game but decrypted. You then place Data folder in that development folder you created.