• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None [Translation Request] Beautiful and Pretty Excel Chiffon (mille-feuille / small mille-feuille)

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
the first big game released by the same creator got an official english translation, now two more games have been released since (including this one), genuinely surprised that this hasn't already been translated.

DickMaster

Jul 12, 2017
So, uh, i am reluctant to ask but does anyone have the link for the translated version from MuninKai on anything other than gofile (gofile doesn't work for me for in general not just because this particular link is dead)? Mega would be ideal, although anything other than gofile will just as well.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
...AND file is gone. :)
So, uh, i am reluctant to ask but does anyone have the link for the translated version from MuninKai on anything other than gofile (gofile doesn't work for me for in general not just because this particular link is dead)? Mega would be ideal, although anything other than gofile will just as well.
Thanks for the headsup. Unfortunately, the game is too large for my MEGA, so GoFile is all I have for it. At this point though I don't think I'm going to be improving the MTL any time in the next year, if ever. No one has reported any game breaking bugs either, so I can just push it to the upload team here.

If anyone wants to pay for a ChatGPT translation, I can also do that. Forking DazedAnon's code to work with the KiriKiri input would be a fun side project.

New link will be here in a couple hours:

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2023
Would there be a translated tutorial/guide for how to perform different moves, since the one ingame is a image that wouldn't get translated by mtl

FliG21

Mar 5, 2022
Thanks for the headsup. Unfortunately, the game is too large for my MEGA, so GoFile is all I have for it. At this point though I don't think I'm going to be improving the MTL any time in the next year, if ever. No one has reported any game breaking bugs either, so I can just push it to the upload team here.

If anyone wants to pay for a ChatGPT translation, I can also do that. Forking DazedAnon's code to work with the KiriKiri input would be a fun side project.

New link will be here in a couple hours:
It seems that the link is down, can you upload it again? thank you

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Reuploading the translation.

Hopefully Pixeldrain will be a bit less prone to removing it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much!
By the way, and just out of curiosity, did you ever fix the achievements breaking?
JUST curiosity, seriously, they're not game-breaking issues and tbh i think you probably don't care too much but that's OK, from the start you did this for free and fuck the game's story in english is the most important part
i'm just curious so i see if i redownload or not cuz i still have the very first version you uploaded
thanks again MVP

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you very much!
By the way, and just out of curiosity, did you ever fix the achievements breaking?
JUST curiosity, seriously, they're not game-breaking issues and tbh i think you probably don't care too much but that's OK, from the start you did this for free and fuck the game's story in english is the most important part
i'm just curious so i see if i redownload or not cuz i still have the very first version you uploaded
thanks again MVP
I haven't done anything to update the translation since I did the append, so I don't think so.

Reactions: derakino999

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
The VS mode is rather irksome, I can't spawn in any other NPCs aside from those generic grunts. Am I missing something here?
Nope, I have the same issue.
Could be something in the translation that messed only with that mod of the game... but without a confirmation by our translation this is only an assumption.
To be sure 100% I should check the game without translation but I don't have it.

EDIT: I found a good font and downloaded in 15 minutes. Without translation works fine

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Forgotten Chieftain