Others None [Translation Request] Beautiful and Pretty Excel Chiffon (mille-feuille / small mille-feuille)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Wowsies. Good job and good luck at staying sane. ;)

Any chance of a patch*.xp3 format?
Truth be told, I haven't yet tried with the enhancement applied, so dunno how much the structure changed, but I'm assuming the whole enhance thingie is a patch*.xp3, maybe? So a patch(*+1).xp3 for all the things needed modifying for the EngTL?
Or maybe that's the plan for the final product?
Shouldn't be too much hassle for people to be able to find a v1.11+ENH_v1.00, methinks.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Wowsies. Good job and good luck at staying sane. ;)

Any chance of a patch*.xp3 format?
Truth be told, I haven't yet tried with the enhancement applied, so dunno how much the structure changed, but I'm assuming the whole enhance thingie is a patch*.xp3, maybe? So a patch(*+1).xp3 for all the things needed modifying for the EngTL?
Or maybe that's the plan for the final product?
Shouldn't be too much hassle for people to be able to find a v1.11+ENH_v1.00, methinks.
Patching through an xp3 is worse in this case, since there are certain system files that are not modifiable through the patch system and do have translated elements. It is only a minor reduction in how much is translated, but I prefer shipping it as an unpacked game so that it's a one-stop shop and I don't have to troubleshoot as many people using incorrect versions and getting unreliable results.

Reactions: kordny

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Patching through an xp3 is worse in this case, since there are certain system files that are not modifiable through the patch system and do have translated elements. It is only a minor reduction in how much is translated, but I prefer shipping it as an unpacked game so that it's a one-stop shop and I don't have to troubleshoot as many people using incorrect versions and getting unreliable results.
However you prefer it, maestro!

But this is a first I'm hearing of something like that. Guess the enhance pack really did mix things up then; I mean I thought literally everything (so things in 'scenario' and 'system' as well) could be updated with a patch.xp3. :unsure:

Calas

Nov 22, 2017
TRANSLATION UPDATE

THIS IS A WIP AND NOT READY FOR GENERAL RELEASE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy Easter, perverts.
hey many thanks for the share, this is probably me just being dumb but for me the link doesn't work, it says that the file is private

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
hey many thanks for the share, this is probably me just being dumb but for me the link doesn't work, it says that the file is private
No, that was a me problem, turns out it didn't create the folder as public to start. Still new to GoFile so didn't realise I had to do that manually. It should work now.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
that's weird i downloaded it the same day you uploaded it, btw is it me or is the game a little more demanding now? it's stuttering on resolution and graphics settings it did not before

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
that's weird i downloaded it the same day you uploaded it, btw is it me or is the game a little more demanding now? it's stuttering on resolution and graphics settings it did not before
I had to reupload it, and the new link wasn't configured right. Nothing substantive in the reupload, I just wanted to remove some debris from when I was testing and building the game that shouldn't have been there.

• Wow
Reactions: derakino999

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
You mean the enhanced version vs the vanilla game (without the enhancement pack), or the enhanced_JP vs enhanced_EN?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
enhanced en vs vanlla en. I literally have to play on the lowest settings now for it to not stutter. I didn't test enhanced jp, should have

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
nah just checked my pc just bad though it's above the listed requeriments well whatever
So... Can neither confirm nor deny, aye? :)
I'll try to check it too. Where does it lag and stutter? During actual beatemup gameplay, on same setting as before with which it played fine back then, I assume?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
So... Can neither confirm nor deny, aye? :)
I'll try to check it too. Where does it lag and stutter? During actual beatemup gameplay, on same setting as before with which it played fine back then, I assume?
no i mean i just confirmed enhanced jp and en stutters in the beat em up section especially when i have just booted the game after a while it stabilizes a little but not entirely also i can't fucking reach 60fps lol pitiful
vanilla did not stutter nor mistletear or shine mirage
sadge

• Sad
Reactions: Zippix

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
it does indeed, btw, does anyone know why some missions don't clear despite having cleared them?
i cleared the first stage without clothing damage, fuck, i'm jusing the adjustment option for that and it didn't clear either, but the one for reaching the boss on stage 2 without climaxing DID clear

1681285967393.png

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
thanks for spoilering that
I'm sorry but to me it seems he in fact did the complete opposite, and was a huge dikk and in fact didn't have the common sense/courtesy to put it behind spoiler...
Hmm, or maybe my browser or the forum is acting up? :unsure:
Oh well.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
it does indeed, btw, does anyone know why some missions don't clear despite having cleared them?
i cleared the first stage without clothing damage, fuck, i'm jusing the adjustment option for that and it didn't clear either, but the one for reaching the boss on stage 2 without climaxing DID clear

View attachment 2540027
This might be a translation problem, if a mission is referenced by name and I translated it by accident it will check for mission completion that doesn't exist. I'll make a note to look into it.

• Wow
Reactions: derakino999