way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks for saying so! I had my patrons vote on this when I first started and the ratio seems fine. Still, I wonder if some more early media would entice some of the more casual readers to delve deeper into the stories and get hooked. Eventually I want at least basic images for background areas like Taylor's room, various school areas etc + a few more better fits on image choices / a couple more pieces of media for the more sparse encounters. I had a friend suggest a light vs heavy media version too but I don't want to manage too many DLs/vers.

Which routes are you fond of, way2co0l?
Yeah, I can't say the multiple download option would be my favorite either. I'd personally stick to the one or the other. Whenever I do have to choose between multiple options, I always select the full version, because otherwise I feel like I'm missing out on something. I don't think adding more media would hurt, especially if they were used strategically, but I personally don't feel they're necessary. It's not like I'd exactly complain about you adding more to entice others though either. :p

As for my personally preferred routes, I really liked the Mitch route. There was a decent amount of content for it, but was still sad when I hit the end. I just loved the degradation aspects for it. Other than that, I found myself enjoying the mind control aspects of Deter's route, and the ddlg aspects of Damien's route. Primarily because of the manipulative aspects and the character's reactions to them. Sadly both of those routes were much shorter, and I'll confess I was less interested in the espionage focus Dieter's route was taking. My personal preference would be to continue to focus on the specific dynamic, his knowledge of it, struggle with it and all the personal shame and helplessness of it all. haha. But that's just me. The sister and her boyfriend route has been ok, but mostly the cheating and sneaking around, knowing they're doing something wrong side of it. The 2 friends routes are the only ones I've yet to try. I started the Evan route tonight so we'll see how I wind up liking it. I'm sure you did a good job making them fun playthroughs, they just weren't the ones I was most interested in trying out.

Oh BTW, I had forgotten about it until now. I did like your whole segment with the protesters during Deter's espionage route. haha,.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
As for my personally preferred routes, I really liked the Mitch route. There was a decent amount of content for it, but was still sad when I hit the end. I just loved the degradation aspects for it. Other than that, I found myself enjoying the mind control aspects of Deter's route, and the ddlg aspects of Damien's route. Primarily because of the manipulative aspects and the character's reactions to them. Sadly both of those routes were much shorter, and I'll confess I was less interested in the espionage focus Dieter's route was taking. My personal preference would be to continue to focus on the specific dynamic, his knowledge of it, struggle with it and all the personal shame and helplessness of it all. haha. But that's just me. The sister and her boyfriend route has been ok, but mostly the cheating and sneaking around, knowing they're doing something wrong side of it. The 2 friends routes are the only ones I've yet to try. I started the Evan route tonight so we'll see how I wind up liking it. I'm sure you did a good job making them fun playthroughs, they just weren't the ones I was most interested in trying out.

Oh BTW, I had forgotten about it until now. I did like your whole segment with the protesters during Deter's espionage route. haha,.
Thanks for taking the time to write that out. Sometimes getting comments is like pulling teeth. Deter's "quest" can be pretty brief depending on your actions. I intend it to have a quick resolution and return to a mind control theme or branch off into several quick ends.

Sadly the two friends content is a let down at the moment. Working to add more there it just takes more "development" scenes than average to get to a reasonable place where Taylor is willing to have sex with both of her friends. I got some great scenes already written, they just aren't in game yet since they are out of sequence.

You might want to look through the character menu / walkthrough on the tfgs page and see if you recognize all the characters just because there are a lot of side paths (especially on the Drew route) that lead to large blocks of content readers often miss.

I am glad you enjoyed the protestor scene... A lot of people didn't like it. I am not trying to make Transfigure political. I just want to have a "realistic" campus experience and make fun of everything I want to :p I am considering rewriting it a bit to make it more subtle. I want to allude to a possible showdown involving a conspiracy of mustaches... Will handlebars or postage-stamps be victorious? There is another purpose to this scene too but I won't get into that... Hopefully it is just a bonus scene worth a chuckle.

Most of your faves should get an extension in January most likely. Bear with me... I have a lot of cool stuff planned but it does take a lot of time. Thanks to this great community I am able put more hours into the project. I have finally reached a level where the project is sustainable so that's awesome.

More transformative erotica? Coming soon...

<3 Tango

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write that out. Sometimes getting comments is like pulling teeth. Deter's "quest" can be pretty brief depending on your actions. I intend it to have a quick resolution and return to a mind control theme or branch off into several quick ends.

Sadly the two friends content is a let down at the moment. Working to add more there it just takes more "development" scenes than average to get to a reasonable place where Taylor is willing to have sex with both of her friends. I got some great scenes already written, they just aren't in game yet since they are out of sequence.

You might want to look through the character menu / walkthrough on the tfgs page and see if you recognize all the characters just because there are a lot of side paths (especially on the Drew route) that lead to large blocks of content readers often miss.

I am glad you enjoyed the protestor scene... A lot of people didn't like it. I am not trying to make Transfigure political. I just want to have a "realistic" campus experience and make fun of everything I want to :p I am considering rewriting it a bit to make it more subtle. I want to allude to a possible showdown involving a conspiracy of mustaches... Will handlebars or postage-stamps be victorious? There is another purpose to this scene too but I won't get into that... Hopefully it is just a bonus scene worth a chuckle.

Most of your faves should get an extension in January most likely. Bear with me... I have a lot of cool stuff planned but it does take a lot of time. Thanks to this great community I am able put more hours into the project. I have finally reached a level where the project is sustainable so that's awesome.

More transformative erotica? Coming soon...

<3 Tango
Yeah, I imagine it would be pretty tough to get feedback sometimes. I mean, even as mainstream as a lot of this stuff has become, it's also still really taboo for a lot of people so even the anonymity of the internet isn't enough for everyone to be able to express that side of themselves candidly. Some people really don't care what people think of them or feel safe to say it online where they don't think it'll be tracked back to them, but I feel like most people are probably more reserved and would rather just download while staying quiet. Especially when it comes to darker taboo things that they might be judged for. Anyway, I'm glad my feedback can be useful for you. :D

For the sake of clarity though, when I was talking about the 2 friend's routes, I didn't only mean the 2 together. This is my first time trying to play any of the friend routes, together or alone. I know you've given them both a lot of updates and I'd read that you personally liked the whole spy storyline that you were getting to explore which I definitely think is cool and I'm sure others are more interested in it. Me personally, I like the internal struggle of shame, manipulation, coercion and all of that which is why I haven't tried playing those routes earlier. I have no problem with you developing what you're excited about though. I have no doubt you'll come back to the other routes eventually, and taking the time to create something that keeps you interested in the project is definitely the more important thing. From all the unfinished games littering the internet, it's easy to see that losing interest and general burnout are extremely common things so whatever keeps your heart in it is definitely what I'd encourage you to focus on first. But a little more love to those other routes in time would definitely be well received by me at least. haha.

As for the character walkthrough information, it's what I've been using and has been pretty helpful for me to find the content I was most interested in. I've got through pretty much all of it except for the stuff you get to down the friend paths, but I'm correcting that too now. :p

I can understand why a lot of people didn't like the protester scene too, but I'd personally say leave it. It's humorous and as I said earlier, it's best to go with what feels right to you. Yeah, it comes off somewhat political, but it's not like other games don't inset that kind of humorous take from other perspectives. People need to learn to laugh at themselves more, stop taking everything so seriously. Meh, anyway. I'll leave it, but I found it entertaining and more than a little true. :p

So yeah, I'm glad to hear there's more of my favorite content coming soon, and I have no problem waiting a bit for it. It's awesome to hear that you got to a sustainable point though! I sadly am not yet in a position to contribute to projects, but I'm relatively optimistic I can change that before too long. :D Take your time, focus on what you love, and hopefully people will respond. :D

Reactions: TangoTF

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I find that I tend towards commenting via private message rather than on a forum thread depending on the content thereof.

Even so, I've said it once and I'll say it again... This is a great game. Heaps of content and different routes to try out. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a game to try.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
For the sake of clarity though, when I was talking about the 2 friend's routes, I didn't only mean the 2 together. This is my first time trying to play any of the friend routes, together or alone. I know you've given them both a lot of updates and I'd read that you personally liked the whole spy storyline that you were getting to explore which I definitely think is cool and I'm sure others are more interested in it. Me personally, I like the internal struggle of shame, manipulation, coercion and all of that which is why I haven't tried playing those routes earlier.
Thanks for that! You are way too cool. Lots of good advice there.

Part of my point was you are missing content with those themes by bypassing main routes with many alts. For example you may enjoy Craig's storyline and Peeshi's even if you think Drew is a loser.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I find that I tend towards commenting via private message rather than on a forum thread depending on the content thereof.

Even so, I've said it once and I'll say it again... This is a great game. Heaps of content and different routes to try out. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a game to try.
:love: Thanks, Doctor! You have been a big help too!
<3 Tango

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
This is a text with mixed media adult game. It has a plot, story, and several paths, is fun as hell and Tango is doing a great job. Each update has more to do and exposes more about the characters. The Transfigure world is huge! You could spend several hours going through each path. Sometimes I think I have done the game a disservice by trying to go through all the paths in one sitting (I want to see everything it has) so I don't fully immerse myself in just one storyline.

I do appreciate that each path is thought out and I could really see that situation occurring (even if it is a fantasy world). I haven't had any "oh, come one, that is bullsh*" moments while playing. There may be some scenes that were not my favorite, but then again, I'm not writing this.

Keep up the great work Tanko. I trust your pateron's are growing. I can't wait to see what is next.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
This is a text with mixed media adult game. It has a plot, story, and several paths, is fun as hell and Tango is doing a great job. Each update has more to do and exposes more about the characters. The Transfigure world is huge! You could spend several hours going through each path. Sometimes I think I have done the game a disservice by trying to go through all the paths in one sitting (I want to see everything it has) so I don't fully immerse myself in just one storyline.

I do appreciate that each path is thought out and I could really see that situation occurring (even if it is a fantasy world). I haven't had any "oh, come one, that is bullsh*" moments while playing. There may be some scenes that were not my favorite, but then again, I'm not writing this.

Keep up the great work Tanko. I trust your pateron's are growing. I can't wait to see what is next.
Wow, thanks Hubs! That is very flattering.

I am not 100% sure where all the patrons are coming from but December is half over and it is already my best ever month for growth... so that is awesome! Maybe it is the Christmas spirit? Maybe the reddit spam paid off? If this growth rate continues for a couple months Tango Fiction will be in excellent shape.

I have put a lot of hard work and time into this project and it is very humbling and encouraging that almost 200 people not only like my work but like it enough to pay for it.

It is thanks to the generosity of this community that I get to have this very fun job and continue writing. From the bottom of my heart, thanks everyone!

Even if you are poor or a pirate I want your readership.

<3 Your smutty Da Vinci, Tango

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Alas, looks like the sibling route is pretty much the same level of content it has been for quite a while. Must not be popular enough voting wise. (Sexy sister wincest is lacking? Say it isn't so!)

Enjoying the writing and overall presentation, looking forward to reading more in the future.

Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Alas, looks like the sibling route is pretty much the same level of content it has been for quite a while. Must not be popular enough voting wise. (Sexy sister wincest is lacking? Say it isn't so!)

Enjoying the writing and overall presentation, looking forward to reading more in the future.
Thanks Fox! Julie is popular, I just have to focus a little bit... There are lots of neglected areas and characters.

You may vote for your favorite character here:

Julie and Sam will get major updates in the new year. Also Teddy Roux will make an appearance at some point in the near future.

Edit: Just realized the vote requires a patreon account, oh well. It is free + you can follow Tango Fiction.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Nice game with good content(y), I played the Evan route and it was very hot and romantic at certain times :love:, good job .

Reactions: rKnight and TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Nice game with good content(y), I played the Evan route and it was very hot and romantic at certain times :love:, good job .
Thanks for dropping by to say so, Namco! What did you think of the Ryan and Drew stories?

Reactions: Namco15

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I haven't played them yet , tried the Mitch route but it's a little strong for my taste :) .
The routes are quite diverse. That is why I mentioned Ryan and Drew, different themes but a bit of overlap + romance. Mitch is really popular but the blackmail in 2nd person isn't for everyone. My goal was to make it uncomfortable for the reader and make them feel like they are the person experiencing the situation. This should mean many of the scenes are fairly "visceral" for both good and ill. If you dislike a character there will probably be one on the opposite side of the spectrum you enjoy.

Thanks for your time (and the likes!)

<3 Tango

Reactions: Namco15

Fartyfacy

Apr 4, 2018
Hey guys. Any of you try to play this game on android? No matter what I try I can't get media to show up, no gifs, no img, no videos, nothing. They are all in the game folder though. I've ran out of Ideas to get this to work. Any of you have suggestions? Great game though.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hey guys. Any of you try to play this game on android? No matter what I try I can't get media to show up, no gifs, no img, no videos, nothing. They are all in the game folder though. I've ran out of Ideas to get this to work. Any of you have suggestions? Great game though.
I haven't got it to work yet on my own phone but my patrons say it does. I was looking into making an app but it seems a bit complicated and pointless if html games already work with some tinkering.

"Android. I use a file explorer app to open the .html file in chrome. All media displays fine"

"I use 7zipper, though I'm not sure it should make a difference. Android 8"

"The game works perfectly with Firefox. When you extract the files ( using RAR, not the built in app) copy the the destinated folder and bookmark it on Firefox "

"Confirmed working on android."

The best I can do is point you in the right direction and fiddle with it myself. Hope that helps. I recommend using a desktop or streaming to a tv though. Let me know what you figure out. + tell me what you think so far :p

I am waiting for something now so I will make another attempt to get it to work on my phone.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It is a Christmas miracle! I got it working in about 20 seconds. I copied the Transfigure folder to my phone. Installed firefox. Made a shortcut to the html. When you run the html shortcut choose run with firefox. It asked me permission to access files on the drive. I clicked yes, game launches with media working (or at least appearing so). I played for a couple minutes and it seems to work, the only thing I noticed is some of the pictures display with odd sizes.

I always thought playing or reading on a phone would be a chore but everyone has huge phones nowadays :p

Fartyfacy

Apr 4, 2018
I did try to download Firefox, but never figured out how to run the game through it since the phone doesn't actually recognize it,and since I had tried a few different browsers I thought it wouldn't matter either. Gonna try again right now, fingers crossed. But how did you make a shortcut? Didn't get that part.

Fartyfacy

Apr 4, 2018
Holy crap, thank you! For some reason, when opening from the documents folder, it wouldn't prompt me to open from Firefox, but as soon as I moved the file to home screen it did, and it works. I feel super stupid, I tried for like 2 hours to figure out something as simple as this. As I said, love your game, probably gonna like it even more now, thanks!

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes