DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Good grief! I missed the Halloween Special! :'(

Where can I find it? (I'm hopeless at searching). Also, when are we likely to see the new update? I really enjoy this game and am interested to see how things are progressing.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The main game page is on TFGS latest public version is .77 (dl link here: // for the stand alone public) but I am sending out early access to the patron post for commenters. Public access is now 1 version behind. Next patron release will be towards the end of the month then .78 will be public. I also plan to release a demo/test for an alt project for patrons too.

Thanks for reading, DrPoods!

Reactions: moszter and DrPoods

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
.78 is now public

.783 full version

upgrade pack for .77 > .7838

Transfigure .783885 5800 words

Taylor mulls over the possibility of becoming Evan's girlfriend. Taylor gets roped into more trouble babysitting Craig.

-added a transformative clue on Evan route / road trip.

-added more content to Evan's romantic route.

-continued Craig route and added 2nd game night. Includes shower trick start, magic trick, "Where's Weirdo?" and aftermath start.

-added a quickjump menu for patrons (concept out for public on this version)

-resized several pictures, minor edits.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
New update out for patrons!

Transfigure .7917 +8700 words

Taylor plays soccer and then joins some friends for an after-party and "group activities". Taylor goes on a date with a mysterious woman who radiates attitude.

-removed several redundant passages and words.

-fixed all references to Taylor being Julie's sister on the Ryan route before the reveal as well as many typos and grammar errors. (Thanks Poopoopuh!!!) + many other misc edits.

-fixed several media links to display properly on Linux /case sensitive systems. (Thanks Taladar!)

-added several pictures (makeup/strip poker)

-Players can now meet Louise and go on a first date. (Mitch route)

-Continued "Group activities" on Evan route post strip poker (Special thanks to Mitsuha for sponsoring this scene!!!)

PLUS

If you're a super fan and leave a comment in this thread I will send you early access when I can.

<3 Tango

Reactions: Warlan

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Well it is mostly text... so I don't usually post screenshots. has a picture of some content. If you want writing samples you can DL the upgrade pack and just play the html file without media. I have been told the media is tasteful and the writing is decent, but you will have to decide that for yourself. An average page looks like this:

Just text and the ui bar. If you don't like reading you might not enjoy this, of course the inverse is true! Let me know if you need "writing samples" :p

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Ok. I promise i will try it after i came back from my citytrip this weekend.. Now i have some interest in the game. But the screenshots in the OP dont attract the attention the game possible deserves...

Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
LoL I agree, it is also many versions behind. I am the creator but not the original poster. The main Transfigure screenshot I use to promote the game is this one: I didn't even realize you were talking about the original post.

Thanks for your interest! The game has A LOT of XXX content, don't be fooled by the picture of a school and lots of words, haha.

Last edited:

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Might be best to inquire about updating the OP to reflect the game a little better, perhaps even provide some shots you'd like that you feel show off the game.

I've not even played it yet, but I've heard good things and it sounds promising. I'll probably check it out later tonight.
Thanks for the suggestions, drone. It is on my list of things to do but I often find dealing with moderators and large website support staff to be... among my least favorite tasks. I finally figured out reddit's arcane posting rules after several months of constantly deleted posts. I'd rather just write and interact with readers but I know I have to promote for the sake of the project.

I hope you enjoy Transfigure. It is diverse enough that there tends to be a little bit of something for most tastes. Be sure to let me know what you think.

jack0444444

Oct 6, 2017
Hey Tango, big fan, I subbed to your Patreon a few months back but PayPal is a bitch. Would love a preview version if that's cool.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hey Tango, big fan, I subbed to your Patreon a few months back but PayPal is a bitch. Would love a preview version if that's cool.
That's totally cool. You will pay with blood-- err a comment instead :O

I am glad you are enjoying Transfigure!

Dante

Aug 12, 2016
Played through this game a fair few times now on a fair few different versions and i still have no fucking clue who and where Craig is

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
Played through this game a fair few times now on a fair few different versions and i still have no fucking clue who and where Craig is
You can meet Craig if you decline to snoop through Drew's computer.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Exploration is part of the fun. I had another reader just "discover" Damien. Lol, I think discovering a random cool route is one of the joys of a game like this.... as long as it makes sense in context. In real life it is much the same way. You leave 10 minutes early for work maybe you get hit by a bus or meet the love of your life.

Thanks for playing Transfigure! Let me know what you think of Craig - so far he seems oddly popular.

bobberson2

Dec 10, 2017
The soccer event is definitely interesting, wondering why everyone is suddenly so obsessed with Taylor (and it puts a new spin on Evan's route too)

Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for the comments!

Bobberson - not sure if you are actually wondering or interested by the wondering :p This post answers why everyone is obsessed with Taylor. It is also explained in several story lines... I think the Deter ones are in game.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes