TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I am the dev :p. You're welcome. Glad you are enjoying Transfigure. I always like to read comments by the quiet folk!

tiropitas

Sep 10, 2017
Hey good job then :p Yea i would say from the tf site your's, the collar and the therapist are my favorites. Good writing on Transfigure and a good choice of visuals as well.

Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for that! The Collar and The Therapist are two of the highest rated projects on the tfgsite. I have a lot of great content planned for the 2nd half of the game as well as some endings that I think are atypical for an adult game.

lushlife

Sep 1, 2017
Hi TangoTF, thanks for writing such an awesome and extensive game, which I first found at the TF site under Liked Games. I played through everything except the spy routes in the past week. So much content already, and so many fun fetishes! I'll even admit that the angry-school boy tone of language didn't do it for me at first, but over time it won't me over as some kind of campy sarcasm for light hearted reading. Well done! I look forward to checking out future updates later. The only person I'll stay away from is Mitch. Fuck Mitch!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I'll even admit that the angry-school boy tone of language didn't do it for me at first, but over time it won't me over as some kind of campy sarcasm for light hearted reading.
Hey lushlife, thanks for the feedback! I was worried back at launch that Taylor's potty mouth is a turn off for many readers but I kept it because it spices up otherwise boring dialogue and leads to some interesting situations like Taylor talking dirty, or progressing scenes to other lewd acts. I am glad you kept reading and found something to enjoy. You're right it is "campy," ie exaggerated and that light hearted tone is part of what I am going for as a baseline - it then veers widely away depending on which paths you pick. There is also something about swearing/ specifically a woman who swears that adds a tomboy element to the circumstances, which I think adds to Taylor's charm. It is also part of the immature mindset of the PC as they struggle with adulthood and a growing store of knowledge while dealing with their transformation(s). I also think it is a bit easier to get a tomboy in the sack/ corrupt them because they already have the basis of a guy's dirty mind.

I am happy I am drawing out some people with a low amounts of comments out to talk. Your feedback is worth a lot to me because you represent the silent majority of readers.

As for Mitch, his story will have a bunch of interesting branches and already includes some off-scenes with Tim and Evan. Some readers say Mitch makes them sick and many boycott him - something I am proud of - that's a visceral reaction. I am curious if any of the Mitch haters will change their opinions after his "romantic" route... Probably not; fuck Mitch!

Reactions: WasteAway

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
New Transfigure update is out for patrons.

Transfigure .7780085 - 12k + words

The Ryan, Julie, and Taylor trio indulge themselves. Foxy Taylor and Evan go to a Halloween party. Taylor indulges Drew while a mysterious force begins to pursue them. Meanwhile, Taylor gets into serious trouble with the law. Natalie Roux participates in a lewd photo shoot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The Halloween special is now public.

New update and walk-through available for patrons.

Transfigure .783885 5800 words

Taylor mulls over the possibility of becoming Evan's girlfriend. Taylor gets roped into more trouble babysitting Craig.

-added a transformative clue on Evan route / road trip.

-added more content to Evan's romantic route.

-continued Craig route and added 2nd game night. Includes shower trick start, magic trick, "Where's Weirdo?" and aftermath start.

-added a quickjump menu for patrons

-resized several pictures, minor edits.

Plus, if you leave a comment I will probably send you early access to today's update since I am a nice guy.

Reactions: DrPoods and Warlan

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
Right now my favorite routes are the Evan and Drew route. The route I'm most anticipating is the Evan+Drew route. Thank you very much for the early access for this months update!

edit: I totally forgot about the craig route. I love that one too!

D

Deleted member 22113

What path is the piper transform stuff on

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
New update is pretty great, especially the costume party
I am glad you enjoyed it, bobberson! Did you prefer the pirate or non-pirate way? I definitely had fun writing that update and admit I giggled for quite a while when I came up with "foxy style."

Appreciate you commenting! Have an awesome day!

karry.out

Jun 12, 2018
Hello) you are a very good guy, I really like the story with sister's boyfriend, very excited, I'm a girl, and I would also like that)

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
:happyblushThank you! Transfigure has a lot of female fans, not 100% sure why that is since most of these games seem completely male dominated. I have a bunch more great romantic ideas to flesh out too. More cool Transfigure stories coming soon!

Edit: I hope that doesn't mean you want to cheat on your hypothetical sister, Karry :p lol

Reactions: lushlife
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes