TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Main screen > My files > device storage > (wherever you put the game) > Transfigure by Tango > hold finger down on html /select it > click on ... top right > add shortcut

separate process > DL Firefox on phone.

Launch shortcut with Firefox and allow permission to use the files
>play on your phone
>profit?

If anyone who is comfortable answering wants to let me know under what conditions you would play on your phone that would be sweet. Are you exhibition fapping on a bus? Taking frequent "bathroom" breaks at work? Or just don't have a desktop? I guess most of it is text so you could read it in plain sight... a modern person's phone is like their private castle nowadays... I am glad Transfigure is being copied and spread to many devices though!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Holy crap, thank you! For some reason, when opening from the documents folder, it wouldn't prompt me to open from Firefox, but as soon as I moved the file to home screen it did, and it works. I feel super stupid, I tried for like 2 hours to figure out something as simple as this. As I said, love your game, probably gonna like it even more now, thanks!
Thanks for that, FF.

I will get back to work!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
A new Transfigure update is out. I will release it a bit early around the 3rd for the public.

Happy new years everyone!

Transfigure .80.80085

9500+ words + 10500 word preview of a Transfigure Alternative (Island Adventure) by Lucia87

Taylor gets interrogated by the police. Drew and Taylor become intimate. Taylor uses his powers for the sake of Christmas. Mitch tightens his control over Taylor and sends her to work for a mysterious gentleman. (Transfigure Alternative by Lucia87/ Tango!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Namco15

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Could you possibly provide another download with files not compressed in rar? Something like 7z or anything i can use on my android tv. Thanks a lot

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Could you possibly provide another download with files not compressed in rar? Something like 7z or anything i can use on my android tv. Thanks a lot
Here's a link just for you, Jack:

I will try and keep that in mind for future releases. Winrar is automatic though, used that for like 20 years or so.

Opticon213

Jul 1, 2017
played it, was alright. the triggered feminists arc caught me by surprise and made me laugh, somehow turning this hentai game into a republican circle-jerk. like reading "Trigger Warning" by William W. Johnstone all of the sudden, hilariously bad.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
played it, was alright. the triggered feminists arc caught me by surprise and made me laugh, somehow turning this hentai game into a republican circle-jerk. like reading "Trigger Warning" by William W. Johnstone all of the sudden, hilariously bad.
Thanks for trying it out! Like many routes in Transfigure they aren't for everyone. Generally people like and hate certain routes because that is how is designed, ie certain content is the opposite of other content. Transfigure is politically neutral and will make fun of and include content for whatever I think is entertaining or interesting. I guess you will really like when I make fun of the other side :p But Transfigure is anti PC - I don't want someone censoring me or lecturing me that "big black cock" is racist. No one cares. No one cares about my politics or yours. If you thought the scene was funny you laugh, if not you don't. I do think adult gamers in general are free speech advocates though. Most creative folks are since they don't want to be curtailed by arbitrary mental restraints/thought crimes.

To be honest, including that content was one of the hardest decisions I have had to make, but I chose to add it because 1. I thought it was funny (many agreed) and 2. it is something I have witnessed first hand from personal experience and I thought it would make a humorous observational comedy scene. When I was in university it shocked me how many devout communists there were despite it being an ideology responsible for manys 10s of millions of deaths. There are many real conspiracies afoot, so I wanted to use these kernels to build upon.

For the record I am not a U.S. Citizen nor am I republican... nor do I care that much since the major political parties in Western countries are very similar to each other. They all suck.

Opticon213

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for trying it out! Like many routes in Transfigure they aren't for everyone. Generally people like and hate certain routes because that is how is designed, ie certain content is the opposite of other content. Transfigure is politically neutral and will make fun of and include content for whatever I think is entertaining or interesting. I guess you will really like when I make fun of the other side :p But Transfigure is anti PC - I don't want someone censoring me or lecturing me that "big black cock" is racist. No one cares. No one cares about my politics or yours. If you thought the scene was funny you laugh, if not you don't. I do think adult gamers in general are free speech advocates though. Most creative folks are since they don't want to be curtailed by arbitrary mental restraints/thought crimes.

To be honest, including that content was one of the hardest decisions I have had to make, but I chose to add it because 1. I thought it was funny (many agreed) and 2. it is something I have witnessed first hand from personal experience and I thought it would make a humorous observational comedy scene. When I was in university it shocked me how many devout communists there were despite it being an ideology responsible for manys 10s of millions of deaths. There are many real conspiracies afoot, so I wanted to use these kernels to build upon.

For the record I am not a U.S. Citizen nor am I republican... nor do I care that much since the major political parties in Western countries are very similar to each other. They all suck.
well put! looking forward to new content and updates :)

Reactions: Namco15
Mar 8, 2017
I haven't yet decided if I'll give the game a shot yet but some of the conversation has me intrigued. I don't generally like transformation games simply because 99.9% of them involved the MC being turned into a girl or feminized in some capacity. But I do like when it's the player that transform SOMEONE ELSE into a girl. I'm a fairly dominant fella and I like being a man, and feminizing others(potentially for a harem) is appealing.

So my questions that'll determine whether or not I'll give it a shot are:
1. Can I play through the game without ever being transformed, and if so, how much content is there? No spoilers necessary just a percentage or approximation.
2. Do we get to cause someone to transform or see any NPCs getting transformed/transitioned?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I haven't yet decided if I'll give the game a shot yet but some of the conversation has me intrigued. I don't generally like transformation games simply because 99.9% of them involved the MC being turned into a girl or feminized in some capacity. But I do like when it's the player that transform SOMEONE ELSE into a girl. I'm a fairly dominant fella and I like being a man, and feminizing others(potentially for a harem) is appealing.

So my questions that'll determine whether or not I'll give it a shot are:
1. Can I play through the game without ever being transformed, and if so, how much content is there? No spoilers necessary just a percentage or approximation.
2. Do we get to cause someone to transform or see any NPCs getting transformed/transitioned?
1a. Yes. 1b. Very little. Eventually there will be at least 1 full route but right now it is just the start of one where the PC avoids the initial transformation, but there is a twist...

2. At the moment, no, but I have plans for it and have written some content that isn't yet in game. The vast majority of the content is focused on personal transformation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would advise you wait for me to finish some routes that might better appeal, or perhaps try some of the lesbian content. Taylor starts as a firm straight male and his love of women doesn't disappear with his transformation.

I also have an alt project in development that is also focused on transformation but not m2f transformation. It is more about transforming others and making very different transformations than exist in Transfigure which is m2f focused. Things like strength enhancement, becoming a giant, transforming into a werewolf to kill some enemies, that kind of thing.

I am not sure when that will be out...

I think that you might also enjoy the spy content and that if I would have started with my original premise (not involving a forced m2f transformation) you might find it more interesting. But part of the point of this is being forced into unlikely but logical erotic situations and then let you make the best bad decision possible. If you're like "I don't want to be transformed!" you might be missing the purpose of a transformation game like this.

As for the Ibiza question - honestly I don't know, I just found out about that a day or so ago. I assume it isn't the same given how a decent portion of it is about Taylor being a man. I have not read or played the original. The author is the same (Lucia87). So I assume she rewrote and added a bunch of stuff to it. She reached out and requested that I add her story over the summer, although I did think it was original. It took a fair bit of editing and rewriting too + I added many lines, an intro etc, so I assume this is the better version of it and that it is not a copy of the original mod. I will probably check it out just to see how similar they are one day.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hm.. so many ways, so many options.. i wonder how this game would ever be finished :D
Well I am less than a year since launch and I am at ~300k in game, 150k in development. 500k should finish the core stories, 750k some alts and probably a million or so to finish everything I have outlined /brainstormed. So the core project should be complete in about a year, the rest might take a bit longer. Transfigure has become so large it will take a few years to complete and I plan to make it an ongoing thing even as I launch other projects. It is already one of the longest adult projects I am aware of and we are just getting started!

Which routes do you prefer, Higurashika?

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Which routes do you prefer, Higurashika?
I really like Evans route. It would be cool to have a love story with a pregnancy fetish. How he fucks and how he cums inside... ah, this is amazing.

I also like Drew route, but only master/slave relations and bukkake. Other paths in this route not so exciting.

Incest route would be cool, but now it's too short, can't say anything at all about it.

Daddy's path (i don't remember a name) is cool, but i don't see how you could evolve this in something bigger than just infinite sex in one room..

Mitch route... hm, i like it when it's rough. But i don't like drugs theme. I wonder about bdsm stuff. I ended on the yacht, it's cool but for me is a bit of cliche.

Louise? Lack of content.

Though... i'd really like to see:
- as i said - pregnancy with Evan. Not like you're pregnant and it's the end. At least 3-4 month to fulfill this fetish :)
- some rough stuff from Mitch... at least with urinating
- elite bdsm games?
- mb some off-route with tortures

It is already one of the longest adult projects I am aware of and we are just getting started!
It's very cool! But i worry about update's rate :D

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
But i worry about update's rate :D
In what way? Too fast or too slow?

Thank you for the suggestions... some are very specific :p Lots of good ideas there. I already have a lot of requested content in development. I am glad you are enjoying Transfigure.

As for your comment about the yacht - I am not the original author of that story. Just FYI. But hey, even The Weekend by Tufty (really lighthearted story) has a sex slave yacht 'o.o. I didn't really consider that a cliche but maybe it is, haha. I guess rich people just want a nice place for their orgies!

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
In what way? Too fast or too slow?
Too slow of course :D :D

I didn't really consider that a cliche but maybe it is, haha.
Blonde with boobs on the yacht... :D

Thank you for the suggestions... some are very specific :p Lots of good ideas there. I already have a lot of requested content in development. I am glad you are enjoying Transfigure.
Haha, i mentioned only "descend" fetishes. Because my moto is the dirtier the better :D

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes