Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Huh...

I did NOT expect THIS game of all games to be translated by anyone, given the content and whatnot...

Gonna have to pick it up at some point and see how it looks... I saw the CG-set elsewhere and it looked deliciously vile all over the place.

The only thing I don't like is the scat... but if I remember right, there's relatively little of that compared to... everything else. Could do without the cigars too, but eh, can't have everything.

Apr 19, 2020
Commissioned by me. :BootyTime:

Its a small game so it was a good opportunity to check how GPT4 holds up now that my tool is in a more stable place.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README. Enjoy c:
If you want the original Japanese text back. .
Thanks you so much for translate this! I'M a BIG fan of this kind of fetish.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
In other words, just because your cellphone is now all contained on a tiny chip in your brain probably doesn't mean it won't be any less easy to track, remotely access, wall off into a corporate garden, etc...
Tracking is the least of our worries, i'm afraid.
Slave cyborg soldiers anyone? Plenty of convicts could be 'pardoned' by giving them the option to become a slave cyborg.
China/Russia/America/Everyone else: YES PLEASE! :HideThePain::coffee:
After all, won't be able to disobey if they can control all of your body parts.
It'll be like watching a movie from inside of your own body, a horror movie where your body is slaughtering other people and doing all manner of other atrocities humans oh-so-love inflicting upon its own kind.
What can i say, i just 'can't wait' for our absolutely 'wonderful' future. :HideThePain::coffee:

Last edited:

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Tracking is the least of our worries, i'm afraid.
Slave cyborg soldiers anyone? Plenty of convicts could be 'pardoned' by giving them the option to become a slave cyborg.
China/Russia/America/Everyone else: YES PLEASE! :HideThePain::coffee:
After all, won't be able to disobey if they can control all of your body parts.
It'll be like watching a movie from inside of your own body, a horror movie where your body is slaughtering other people and doing all manner of other atrocities humans oh-so-love inflicting upon its own kind.
What can i say, i just 'can't wait' for our absolutely 'wonderful' future. :HideThePain::coffee:
To be fair you wouldn't even need to make them cyborgs considering those 3 countries and probably others already enlist convicts in their armies.
Just look at the russian army in ucraine.
Why even bother spending money to "upgrade" them when you can send 100 normal humans as cannon fodder for more or less the same effect?.
Also we are not taking into account the necessary logistic to mantain these hypothetical slave-cyborg armies.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes