EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot 2023-10-26 020319.png

Overview:
Control the heroine and fight against the evil empire!

Choose the wrong option and face a bad ending!
The empire's army awaits the heroine with various cruel and heinous acts!
There is no depiction of bloodshed, but the heroine's various fluids will be flying around!​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-26
Release Date: 2023-07-24
Original Title: 正義のサイボーグヒロインリョナ調教
Developer: ChinPura -
Translator: DazedAnon - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.00
Language: English ( )
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch:

Screenshot 2023-10-26 020402.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-26 020422.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-26 020528.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-26 020711.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-26 020817.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-26 114609.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-26 114850.png

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Commissioned by me. :BootyTime:

Its a small game so it was a good opportunity to check how GPT4 holds up now that my tool is in a more stable place.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README. Enjoy c:
If you want the original Japanese text back. .

Last edited:

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
Is your tool in your git updated with GPT 4? I want to try translating on my own because I have alot of games I want translated but I don't have the money to actually commission you :(

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Is it guro if the parts aren't real and just machinery? I guess for most it would be if portrayed close enough.

Heh. Makes me wonder whether this is our future, where your cyber body parts can be hacked and controlled and you won't be able to do shit about it, a prisoner in your own body. Sounds wonderful no? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I wish I could find it but there was a good paper about how technology in all its forms has always been an avenue for malice in all forms and so will continue to be so forever more, and about how we see examples of that with even typically innocuous advances in tech today.

On a strictly logical level, it's kind of silly to not see how everyday tech like phones and computers or even the internet is increasingly tracked and controlled and not think that won't apply to similar technology whose only difference is it crosses the biological-technological divide.

In other words, just because your cellphone is now all contained on a tiny chip in your brain probably doesn't mean it won't be any less easy to track, remotely access, wall off into a corporate garden, etc...

Suit

May 11, 2019
Androids + Mind control, yes please.

Gameplay is a simple walk from A to B in a mazed off room, lose combat to enemies for a basic scene, reach the end and make a choice for a longer "bad ending" scene or one to progress. Very short game overall with only a handful of CG's, but it's straight to the point and doesn't waste your time with endless grinding.

Personally I wish there were a few more reprogramming/becoming evil scenes as you're a robot and all, and less straight up torture and guro, but not a bad game overall if you can stand that sort of thing.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes